Your Peter but how?

(Sally's POV)

I was walking out of Granny's when I heard screaming so I bolted towards the screaming.

When I got there I saw mother superior getting her shadow ripped out by Peter Pans shadow.

I ran towards the shadow but it ripped her shadow out already I grabbed it's foot when Emma and the others just got here.

Then I was thrown off of the shadow and sent flying towards others.

Charming caught me along with Henry "so chivalry isn't dead thanks Charming and thanks Henry" gets helped up by Henry.

"What the..." I looked at my body and saw I looked like my 17 year old self.

"That dang shadow changed my age" looked at the group and saw them looking at me.

Then Henry says "Pan can still get me" I walked over to him and he hugged me and Regina.

"You two will protect me right" Henry says looking at us. "Of course we will Henry" Regina said "we will protect Henry while you guys take care of Pan" I said.

Emma grabbed Regina arm and said something to her but she ripped her arm out of Emma's grip and walked towards me and Henry.

The next thing that happens is Henry gets Regina to agree to take him and me to her magic vault.

Then Henry hugs Regina and I smile at that the next thing I know Henry knocks Regina out with some weird gas.

"Your not Henry" I said under my breath "took you long enough to notice Sally" Hen- Pan said in Henry's body.

Then I'm grabbed by Pans shadow and I try to struggle but I can't.

"What are you doing Pan?" I ask him while trying to get out of the his shadows grip.

"Well I want this and you don't you remember how much fun we used to have" while he holds the curse he walks out with his shadow carrying me.

"Have a nice nap Sally" Pan then knocks me out with the same gas he did with Regina my last thought was ~Peter Pan just kidnapped me~ then I'm passed out in his shadows arms.

(AN)

You guys asked for Sally to get kidnapped but what's this they have a past together.

Well you guys comment what the next chapter should be about its between

Sally's Past with Peter Pan

Vs.

Peter Pans Plan Fails

Vs.

Cheaters Never Win

Vs.

Peter Pan Never Fails

Comment what the next chapter should be out of these four also I do not own the OUAT characters only Sally.