Sneak Peak at next chapter

(A/N)
You guys I am so sorry for taking so long but the new chapter will be up soon I only have one excuse and I know it's been a long while since I updated how you enjoy this sneak peek.
(A/N)

(??? POV)
"Wait you mean to tell me that we have keys that lead us straight to this doorway that leaves us somewhere worse."

"Not exactly you see I did read what's on each key and they all say Gateway keys so there connected for sure."

"Guys we don't have to worry not only do we get another adventure we get to see Sally and each other this is so exciting."

"Speak for yourself I don't really want to go on another adventure after what happened on Neverland I really just don't want to do anything but sail the ocean with some people like some Pirates."

"But what will happen if the key malfunctions what if it blows up!"

"I don't think it will blow up remember it's a key two different gateways and it's over a millennia old so don't think that would happen."

"Okay you guys calm down no need to get all freaked out about this one thing I know this will lead us to Emma, Henry, Regina, and the others and we need to find them and fast storms coming." I say looking out into the open sky feeling soft breeze quicken.

(PLEASE READ THE A/N BELOW HAS A FEW INFORMATION ABOUT NEW CHAPTERS AND OTHER THINGS)

(A/N)
Now that's all I'm going to allow myself to actually give you guys a sneak peek of and maybe just maybe the chapter might come out as two chapters maybe three you never know but I promise you guys that this next chapter is going to be fantastic adventurous and a little crazy. But who doesn't like crazy and also I need to make up for not publishing a chapter in a while hope you guys love this sneak peek and I'm hoping to get the chapter up by Saturday.
Also I'm thinking of maybe creating another book but for foreign readers i don't know what different languages you all might want so if you guys think that's a good idea just comment what language and I'll do my best heads up sorry if I do anything wrong in this next chapter tell me if you don't like it that much because I'll be adding a lot to the next chapters. I'm also thinking of creating another book based off of this book for any guy readers that have been reading this I don't know if there are any just asking but I'm thinking of adding a book for guys where everything is a alternate universe comment what you guys think.
But yeah sorry if you guys don't like this sneak peak. Also a hint up above in the picture of a chapter later on.
(A/N)