Stuck in a Cage

(Sally's POV)

After Pan said that he locked me into a cage before he left. I couldn't do anything to escape because the cage blocks my powers so I'm stuck.

*Boom* I stare wide eyed at the wall that now has a giant hole in it. Then I see Emma, Rumple, Pan, Regina, and the other's. "What how'd you guys find me" I asked after they unlocked the cage helping me out.

"We tracked your phone" Emma said to me nicely. "Now we must defeat Pan mother dearest" Rumple say's in his accent. "Speaking of Pan why is his is body with you" I questioned them. "It's me Henry" Pans voice say's "wait did Rumple just call you mom" Regina ask's me.

"Well I am his mom" they gasp and start to ask questions but Rumple interupts them. "We don't have time for chitchat we have to kill Pan" "Rumple's right let's go" and then we leave to go to Rumple's shop.

"Ok so we're going to switch Pan back to his own body you guys better go find Henry" I say to them. Rumple put's the bracelet that's supposed to stop Pan's power on his body's wrist before doing the spell.

They leave but Rumple and I stay and then Pan's eyes shoot open. I hope this works is what I was hoping before.....

(A/N)
I finally got this chapter finished and I'm thinking of stopping this book after chapter 30 maybe I'll do a sequel but I don't know.

Oh and I'm sorry for not updating I will put up two more chapters maybe by the end of this week I don't know.

Hope you guys liked this chapter if not put some requests for the next chapter in the comments.
(A/N)