Shaili Now

(Shaili's POV )
Swimming extremely fast through the ocean waters. As I'm about to reach my destination I slow down and stop looking at all the beautiful ocean creatures.

I swim up to the surface my head breaks through the water I look around at the clear blue sky and see a ship right in front of me.

I reach my soft looking pale hand out of the ocean and into the air and grab the package that was left for me to receive.

I open the package and see what I have ordered a beautiful blue seashell that can hold anyone's voice exactly like the one that the evil queen used on my mother.

I have visited my mother every once in awhile and I'm about to go on a crazy adventure in a couple years.

I carefully lift the seashell out of the packaged box and place it in my satchel I leave the box there and got back into the ocean.

As I reach Midway towards the very bottom of the ocean I see a suspicious piece shining in the sand.

I swim as fast as I can towards it and when I finally get to it I left it out of the sand gently as if not to break it.

I look at it closely and see that it's exactly like the piece that I found a while ago.

It has to same engraving in it I look closely and noticed that it is a little different from the piece I found earlier on.

As I examine the piece I notice something a language I have never seen before I now realize the pieces we are gathering hold some deeper meaning we just need to find all the pieces.

I put the piece in my satchel and push myself extremely fast throughout the water swimming gracefully.

Even though I'm swimming throughout the ocean water I notice something different.

I look at the bottom of the ocean and notice something strange I see weird ocean like creatures I've never seen before creatures that should be long in a place that no one should be able to go to.

I look at the creatures closely and notice that they are no ordinary creatures they are creatures from stories creatures that shouldn't exist I know I exist but these things are beyond what I am.

Knowing now that these creatures don't belong I swim as fast as I can to get out of this area of the ocean.

Suddenly I'm being chased buy one of these mysterious creatures it's huge slimy looking and has razor-sharp teeth.

I don't have time to look back hear it getting closer and closer and I give my tail a good flick in the water and I Zoom off faster than ever.

I reach mermaids bay and notice that the mysterious creature stop following me a while back.

I swim slowly towards me home in the water and stop by a mailing center set for mailing things to people on the land.

I send the piece knowing it'll reach who I sent the first one to whatever we are doing is leading up to something dangerous I can feel it.

There's something that's going to happen I just hope it's nothing too bad because I need to study that's more than anything I need to look at that book that I found a long time ago.

As I reach my home I pulled the book out of my satchel and into my home I sit down and carefully look through the book.

I get to one page that shocks me the same we are putting together involves the gods and I'm talking about the big gods.

I look more into the book and notice that the creatures that I saw earlier we're creatures of old age deadly creatures ones that should be gone done with.

These creatures are known as ancient and they belong to the top god, god of the ocean...

they belong to

Poseidon.