Saving Sally

(Sally's POV)

I struggle against the magic he has wrapped around the tree and I.

"No use love we are going to stay with each other forever" Pan say's smirking.

(Taylor's POV)

I wake up and run outside and after hearing a soft scream.

I run towards the scream and see Pan trying to knock Sally out by making her pass out.

When I am about to push Pan off of her I am slammed into a tree roughly by a tall blonde with a scat on his eye.

He starts to attack me and I start defending myself and the other three girls come and try to help but are stopped by lost boys.

As the girls and I are fighting the lost boys we are blinded by a bright light.

(Sally's POV)

I am roughly kissed by Pan as the girls try to help me.

Then I remember I have magic and I start to do a time spell that will bring me to the future and send the other girls to another secret location.

As I start doing the spell Pan try's to stop me by draining my magic but a bright light starts to form around my feet.

I'm let go from Pan's magic because he is distracted.

When his magic let's go the light glows so bright I close my eyes and when I open them I'm in the middle of a different kind of woods.

I start walking to where I hear some people talking and when I get there I see a bunch of people in weird clothing.

I walk out slowly and they all point their weird things at me.

"Who are you?" I'm asked by a blonde women who is holding a metal thing.

"My name is Sally White do you people by any chance know where I am?" I ask then looking around wondering what certain things are.

"Mother?" when I hear that I turn around and see Rumple my son.

"Rumple is that you?" I ask while looking at the man closely.

"Woah Woah Woah Woah she's your mom?" the blond woman asks.

"Wait where am I? Or when am I?" I ask them looking around.

"Your in a place called storybrooke, and what do you mean by when are you?" The blonde woman asks.

"Well first can I know your name's?" I ask them.

"I'm Emma" the blonde woman says.

"I'm Regina" the woman next to Emma says.

"I'm Henry" the teenage boy says.

"I'm David and this is Mary Magaret" the man standing next to Emma said while gesturing to another woman.

"It's nice to meet you all but I need to get back to my original time I will see you all later on in the future" I said to them as I start to do another time spell to bring me back to the past.

"Goodbye Rumple I hope to see you again soon my son" and with that said a bright light forms and I'm back in the past with Pan in front of me.

"What did you just do Sally?" Pan asks walking towards me.

"I did nothing but send the girls to a different place and I hope to never d re you again goodbye Peter" I say and then blue smoke goes around me and I teleport myself to the inchanted forest.

As soon as I get there I bump into a woman with green skin.

"And who are you?" she asks me in an angry like tone.

"My name is Sally, may I ask who are you?" I say to her while preparing myself for something to happen.

"Oh my name well the names Zelina it's nice to meet you Sally" she says grinning evily.

(A/N)

Ok here's the new chapter I am so glad I was able to get it up today well hope you guys like this and please keep commenting new chapter ideas it does help.
(A/N)