All a Dream?

(Sally's POV)

Suddenly after Peter says that I wake up in my bedroom with my alarm blaring disturbia.

"I can't believe it was just a dream wow I need to stop staying up late" I said when I got up from my bed.

I gathered my clothes and started my shower I put my clothes on my bathroom sink.

When I finished taking a shower I got dressed then brushed my teeth then I grabbed my hair brush and turned my hair dryer on drying my hair.

After getting ready I finished packing my things and I put my things into my '67 Chevy impala and started driving I soon got to Storybrooke and parked at granny's diner.

"Let's hope they all remember me" I calm said to myself thinking of all the things that happened and why I left them.

***

I entered the shop and everyone turned and looked at me. While granny said "well look what the cat dragged in" I smiled at her and everyone got up to hug me.

I looked at them all and then snow and charming came in with the Evil Queen Henry and Emma. "Well hey people you guys miss me" I said smiling happily at them. Henry ran up to me and hugged me and I just hugged him back. What I didn't know is that Henry's body was token over by Peter. I missed them all so much expecially snow and charming.