==Chapter7==

Miko asks "You don't think that Ultra Magnus would--- Cut himself?" Ratchet stands up "No no no. He can't. Not yet.... Not anytime. He just can't."  Arcee puts her servos on his chassis, stopping him "Ratchet, I think you're overreacting. No bot would do that. If they did, we would have a lot of dead bots on our servos. Smokescreen for instants. We would have never had Prime if it wasn't for him. He didn't kill himself when we yelled at him like Wheeljack to Magnus. So don't go assuming that Magnus is cutting himself..... Yet." Ratchet sighs "We still have to watch him to be sure." 

Time Skip

                  Ultra Magnus was called over to Ratchet but before they could speak, a return-groundbridge appeared, Optimus soon walking out of it with something in his servos. Ratchet asks "Optimus, did you find energon?" The prime responds "No, but I did uncover this." He places the object on a table. The bots walked over and Ratchet gasped "It cannot be...." The medic steps closer for a better look. Jack asks "Be what?" Optimus responds "The ancient remains.... of a predacon."

Short Time Skip

              "Though it remains unclear why such a skull would be found on your planet, its presence reveals all too much about the predacon which Megatron recently sent in pursuit of us." Ratchet says. Miko asks "You mean that dragon bot we put on ice?" Ratchet replies "Except that Predacons have been extinct... since--- well..." Smokescreen finishes "Since before most life began on Cybertron." Raf adds "They're like Earth's dinosaurs." "Which means for you guys running into one would be like us meeting a T-rex." Jack adds to Rafael. Miko looks to Bulkhead "So, then what were Dinobots?" Bulkhead answers "Totally different."

                       Ratchet continues "With Megatron's seeming new interest in the excavation of prehistoric skeletons, and a certain scientist back among the decepticon ranks...." Optimus finishes "It would stand to reason that Shockwave cloned the beast from one such find." Wheeljack adds "And now Bucket-head is lookin to clone another. What makes you think that maniac would stop at just one?" Bulkhead replies "We could have beast wars on our hands." Ratchet starts "And if Shockwave only requires a single strand of CNA from which to clone a beast....." Optimus finishes "He already possesses what he needs to engender this one. Autobots, we must become Beast Hunters"

                Smokescreen disagrees "One thing still doesn't follow. Predacons went extinct on Cybertron. So.... What would their bones be doing here?" Optimus answers "We do not possess the knowledge to answer that question, Smokescreen. But in time, we will find the answer."

                      Ratchet pulls up a few files that will hopefully find the answer "From our historical texts." "But those are metal versions of creatures from our greek mythology and medieval literature." Jack argues. Raf agrees "Not dinosaurs." Prime explains "It would stand to reason that Predacons did indeed walk upon this earth in ancient times, as they seem to have been the basis for much of humankind's folklore. Illustrating once again that the pasts of Earth and Cybertron are inextricably linked."