==Chapter 25==

The next day, Ultra awoke to noises, he looked down to see Ratchet working on his hand, attaching several pieces. He was laying on the berth again. "I've done everything I can." Ratchet states, "Considering the limitations of my equipment and less than ideal spare parts. It remains uncertain if Ultra Magnus's new appendage fit for battle, though it should prove functional, after the requisite amount of therapy." The medics voice was so low and discouraged. Prime says to him "That is all we can hope for old friend." Ratchet seemed disappointed. Magnus groans as he sits up and looks at his arm. He notices that some old self scars were—- fixed.... Fixed properly too. They had been cleaned and put back together properly. Ratchet looks him in the eyes and Ultra looks away, ashamed that the doctor saw his scars. "Arcee told Prime and I." He states. Magnus nods in acceptance. Optimus adds "Don't do that again... I told you that I want you alive. I dislike when people hide stuff like that from me."

                      Magnus then heard Bee beeping furiously and looked over. Smokescreen says to the scout "duh- I mean... you know, everyone understands you fine! Why would you consider getting it fixed alright?" Bee threatens to punch him and then walks away, cursing "=<Fragging little rookie thinks I don't need my stupid voice fixed, we'll I show that little bragging little know it all brat.>="

              A few hours later, Fowler runs in and announces a con attack that happened last night. Another few hours later, the man calls again and reports another attack but in progress. Ratchet launches a bridge and Ultra steps forward, ready for the mission "Let's roll!" He exclaims. Ratchet steps infront, stopping him. "Yip! Yip! Your ability to 'roll' remains predicated upon further exploration of your manual dexterity." The wrecker looks at the claw and tries to move his hand which was absolutely useless. It was painful to move but it could.... Just slightly. Optimus agreed with Ratchet "Ratchets authority supersedes my own in medical matters." Ultra sighs "Understood." He steps back and let's his fellow bots go through.

               While they were out, Magnus goes to his ship and lays down in his pilot seat. "So that was it? I blew it..... I was too stupid going for the forge and got my hand crushed..... Now I'm grounded from missions.... And I can't even use my hand...." He tries to close the talons again, failing. He grabs his hand as he hears a crack. Magnus grunts and hisses and then turns his wrists a few times. Ultra then shakes his hand. He wasnt use to the weight and it bugged him a lot. He tries to have it shift off and then begins to bang it on the wall of his ship, trying to remove it.  He tries everything he can to get it off. He then grabs a Dagur from his weapons wall and jams it into his wrist. He yells and groans in pain but hears sparks and takes his hand away, seeing how he cut the claw off. Magnus bites on the cut piece of the wrist, similar to a human sucking on their finger after hurting it. "Agh...." He groans. "Frag...." He shakes his hand and welds his hand back. "Ugh..." Magnus hisses again at the pain, shaking his arm and biting the spot once more. "Ffffffff" he closes his eyes before taking his claw out of his mouth and exhaling once again.

               Ultra relaxes a bit before he gets a com "Magnus, would you like to come with? I take it that you've hid out again." It was Optimus. Magnus nods "I'll be there in a second." He gets down from his ship, hiding his arm. Prime tells Bulkhead and Smokescreen to stay with Ratchet. The rest transform which did Magnus a plus because he could hide his arm better. They then drive through the bridge and arrive in the South Pole.

                They transformed back and Ultra hides his hand again. The wind and snow also helped him. Not to mention it was night. Prime stops them as he was listening to what his medic back at base was telling him. "Go ahead....... No, for you know as well as I that Megatron will use a reconstructed lock to cyber form both Cybertron and earth; and that is one abuse of power that we cannot allow." They continue their trek and soon, Predaking arrives. Magnus froze in fear again but Optimus pushes him away, shooting the dragon and getting Magnus safe at the same time. Wheeljack of course scolds the wrecker "What the frag is wrong with you!!?? If you keep freezing in fear and having someone save you, you're gonna get them killed! Or worse, both of you! Just fight and get killed yourself! Stop being a coward-" "Wheeljack!! You've said enough!!!" Prime snaps at him. The wrecker goes on "You all know that what I said is true!!" Arcee argues "Yeah! Until the last 2 parts!!" Optimus shoots the ground and yells "WOULD YOU STOP BICKERING AND FIGHT OUR COMMON ENEMY!!!!??"

That got everyone's attention.