==Chapter 22==

"Who are you?" I ask, rising to my feet. He answers "The very same mech who has previously allowed you to live. But I will not today." I say quietly "The Predacon...." He then yells "Now. What did you do or my brethren?" I stand up with Wheeljack and we begin walking back, getting our weapons out. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!" He yells and then charges at us.

           We immediately get to fighting after that. I got knocked around a lot. This guy was strong.... Im gonna have to say this but.... Wheeljack was better at fighting than I was.... He then got hit into a wall by the dragon. Wheeljack dropped to the ground and the predacon punched him over and over but I ran over and hit him away, beginning to help out. He thought he could cheat by knocking the forge out of my hand but I pick it up and hit him once more. He then hits me into a wall and then throws me into another.

          I fell against a rock and then fell flat on my chassis. When I looked up, I was hit directly in the face by my own hammer. Before the predacon hits me again, Wheeljack pulls the Forge out of the dragon's grasp and spins it around, hitting him with it. He runs back at us and we charge at him. Me and Jackie did a bit of teamwork and then shot a stalactite which fell onto the predacon. We thought we had him until he picks it up, hits us both off our feet with it and then throws it, breaking it ontop of Wheeljack. Glad it wasn't on me at least....

         I look to my Forge and try to crawl to it despite the many injuries on me. But I didn't make it. The predacon jumped onto my hand, stopping me. He then lifts his foot up and stomps once more, crushing my servo completely. He takes his foot away and I roll onto my back, then shoving my helm backwards, hitting my crest against the dirt. I held my wrist tightly, then realizing it was my scar one.... It hurt so bad....

            He then walks over to The Forge, brings it back to me, holds it above his head and snaps it in 2. He drops the pieces and says "Your fighting style is horrid. Your trust in each other is falsly presented. And I thought you were a worthy opponent, Commander. You failed Prime." I mumble "Shut up..." but he went on "You failed your team."

"Shut up."

You deserve to die."
.
.
.
.
.
         My mind went blank and tears left my eyes. He begins walking off. I roll onto my chest and then stand up. He heard me start talking clearly. "Shut up, shut up.... SHUT UP!!!!" Before he turned, I grabbed the handle of the Forge and swung it across him multiple times. Hitting him hard and with equal force each time, just like a bat. He yelped in pain and I yelled in anger everytime I hit him. I hit all the right spots across his armor. But I couldn't really control myself. I was mad, I was upset, And I was crying. I could hardly see what I was doing. His cries of pain stopped and I hit him a few more times with my optics closed, not realizing what I was doing. Something then grabbed the weapon in my hand.

Before going on.... Who do you think grabbed it?