==Chapter 27==

Back at base, Smokescreen was shaming himself for not being a good enough shot. The others were supportive and tried to figure out what happened and what they were going to do. Meanwhile, Wheeljack was outside, yelling at Magnus. He had him on the verge of tears "YOU SHOULD HAVE STAYED!!! IF YOUR USELESS AFT HAD STAYED HERE, RATCHET WOULD STILL HAVE BEEN HERE!!! You were horrible on the mission, you led a failed mission because why? 1: you can keep yourself together, 2: You let your guard down, and 3: You're more useless then a broken frame welder!" Ultra apologized manny times but it only angered the smaller wrecker more. He got out his katana and pointed it at Magnus before scolding "You're even taller than me and you're still scared to death of me!!"

               Wheeljack heard his name and called out "Coming!" He looks back to Magnus "Get your act together or you'll die." As the wrecker walks into the building, he heard Wheeljack mumble "I wish the cons took you instead..." He then left, leaving Magnus to cry.

               About a few hours later, after Magnus got in his ship to hide again, he heard an explosion. He looked out and gladly, it wasn't their hangar. Magnus then sat back down. The wrecker couldn't take it anymore. He thought about Shockwave's statement and then pushed it off. He got in his ship and used his one hand to fly off. He lands in a deserted area where it was still dark out and calls the warship. "Megatron." He says. The leader responds "What a surprise. I wasn't expecting your call."

                  "I have a proposition to make." Megatron was surprised "On what do you ask?" The wrecker says "Meet me at my coordinates. And bring Ratchet."

             He didn't hear another word. Megatron was silent. He was thinking about what Magnus was asking of. "How long can you wait for my decision?" Ultra states "Until tomorrow night." Megatron then hangs up and goes to think about it.