==Chapter 9==

The wreckers went out to the Iron Will and Ultra Magnus opened the elevator and they all got on it. Magnus of course went over to the pilot seat and got ready to fly. Once everyone was situated and ready, and gave the 'good to go' to Ultra Magnus, he took off. on the flight, Magnus started shaking. His vision started blurring and he kept shaking his helm to keep from the blurrs. Bulkhead noticed the ship sliding from side to side and got worried as he saw Magnus's servos shaking on the ships controls. 

                "Commander? Are you okay?" He asks. Ultra Magnus snaps back to reality and nods his helm "Yes, Bulkhead. I'm alright.... I hope." He says to brush it off. Bulkhead reasons back "You seem worried. Is something wrong?" "Don't bother him, Bulk. He's got enough on those massive shoulders of his. And yes, that was an insult, Shoulder Pads." Magnus just sighs and boosts the engines. Bulkhead who didn't notice, yells at his friend "Jackie!!! Be nice!! You know what that relic did to Magnus!!" Wheeljack rolls his optics and groans "Yeah, Yeah. I know. It made him more emotional and a big softy. That doesn't change what he did in the past." Magnus tries to speak to the white wrecker "Wheeljack, I'm sorr---" The mech yells at him, standing up. "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!!! JUST FLY THIS DAMN SHIP!!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Very well then.... I'm sorry." 

                       Ultra Magnus just turns back to his controls and continues flying while a few tears escape his optics. Wheeljack scoffs and sits back down again. They get to their destination and walk over to the elevator. 

               "Do you have something to say, Magnus?" Bulkhead asks, hoping for him to explain how wrong Wheeljack was to yell at him. Magnus nods and explains "According to our intel, the decepticons should be excavating for Predacon bones---" "Directly beneath us. Yeah, Yeah. I could have said that. Now let's go, Bulk!! Wheeljack interupts. He runs out and begins to climb down the side of the mountain. 

                Magnus sighs and looks down. Bulkhead tries to make him feel better "Sorry, commander. Jackie doesn't respect the chain of command. But, I'm sure he's just trying to prove himself now that you and him are serving together again, sir." Ultra Magnus sighs "Even though he yells at me, consistently?" He whipes a tear from his eye and Bulkhead nods, and looks away, displaying a concerned expression on his face. It hurt to lie to the commander. Especially in his current state.