prisoner (negan)

Rick had finally captured Negan, he was inside this fell down in the basement of his house, no one really went there, sometimes Judith did, she talked to him, but Michonne got mad whenever she did, she didn't trust him either. I had fell for Negan, I didn't know why, but just over time, he made me head over heels and I didn't want to stay away anymore, I tried not to go there, I tried not to talk to him, Rick would of lost his mind if he knew, but I couldn't leave, I wanted to help him. I take a deep breath, as I watched the window of his cell, from across the way, I couldn't control it, I just didn't know why I was so addicted to being close to him, but I needed him. I needed him in every way possible. I made sure no one was around, when I went down there, I open the door, he had his back to me, he seemed out of it, just staring at the wall. I sat down, about a metre from the bars of the cell. I cross my arms and I look down, when he turned. "Oh, I wasn't expecting company today." He seemed amused, he smirked at me. "And who do we have here? We haven't properly met, have we?" He grinned, I had always heard about Negan, but never actually spoken to him, not properly. But I was obsessed with him, he was so attractive and hearing about all he did, it just made me like him even more. "I'm Y/N." I didn't know what to say, I felt awkward, but this guy was literally a hero to me, I didn't know why I felt like that. "Well, you know me. Question is, why did you come and visit me?" He wasn't as cocky and flirty as I heard, he seemed sad. "Are you okay?" I ask him, quietly. He frowned.

"What was that?" His eyes seemed so sad, like he wanted to cry or something. "Are you okay? Do you need anything?" I tie my hair up, my eyes soft. "You- I'm a monster, y/n. I killed your friends.. I- I'm your enemy. Why don't you hate me?" He seemed shocked. "Because I don't blame you for doing those things, you did what you thought was right. You were protecting your people." I shrugged as I play with my hands, "You honestly think that?" He crossed his arms, his eyes never leave mine. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't believe that. Well, I should go. See you later, Negan." I smile, before I ran up the stairs and I left him alone.

Months later, someone let Negan out of the cell, I had come down to see him, the door was open and he was gone, I dropped my mug of coffee, it smashed as the shock hit me. He was gone, he left Alexandria. I quickly turn and I ran towards the gate, I had to go. I had to find him, I'd waited almost a year now, to actually be able to touch him, to hug him, kiss him. I had to tell him my feelings. Rick wasn't really around, no one was, so I jump the gate and I ran, I didn't stop until I got to the road. I had no idea where he even was, he could be miles away by now. I rub my eyes, I was so sure that he was gone, I didn't stand a chance. "Fuck!" I shouted, as I lean against a tree, "Language." I heard a voice from behind me, as I saw Negan, just coming from the other way. "Oh my god, Negan.." I turn and I hug him tightly, he smiled, holding me in his arms. "I've waited a god damn year to hug you.." I laugh, as he rubbed my sides. "I'm glad I didn't run too far." He looked down at me, I smile, cupping his face. "I love you, you fucking asshole." I lean into his chest, as he kissed my head. "I fucking love your crazy ass too." He smirked, as he gently pecked my lips, I bite my lip, as I grab his hand in mine. "Together?"

"Forever."

(Omg yay)