do you hate me? (Negan x plus size honaaaayz🐉✨)

(Takes place in the Sanctuary days!)

"I'm going to Alexandria to get half the shit Rick owes me, don't wait up." He pulled on his jacket, as he grabbed Lucille. I sat up, as I nodded. "Okay." I whisper, he nodded before he left, he shut the door as I just broke into tears, we had argued the night before and he was still mad at me, it broke my heart because I did love him, but he didn't understand. I couldn't even think what we argued about anymore, but I just hated feeling this way and if he wasn't going to step up, I'd leave. We argued so much lately, I couldn't take another night of this. I wasn't going to let him walk over me anymore. I had a shower, got dressed and I try and keep busy, but I was so sad, I felt distracted and I couldn't do anything. I sigh, as I just help out with the others, but a part of me felt like maybe I should just leave. I didn't feel wanted anymore. I head back up to the room, I open the door, when I see him stood at the window, he turned when he saw me. "Y/n.." he looked surprised. "No. I don't want to fucking know. You sort this shit out or I am gone. I will leave, you know I will." I grab my things, but he didn't even stop me. "What do you want from me, y/n? You want me to love you? Is that it? Because I do. You know I do, doll. C'mon." He sighed, as he watched me. "Fuck you and your 'I love you' because I'm the best bitch you ever had and you'll never find another, so good luck with your dick issue, honey." I snapped off, when his eyes suddenly change, he was pissed. "Bye, Negan."

He slammed me into the wall, my breath caught in my throat as I was completely caught off guard (don't pretend like you wouldn't enjoy that). "What the fuck are you doing?" He pinned my arms above my head, "You think you can disrespect me in my own fucking home, do you?" He growled, he slammed his fist into the wall, not even reacting to it. "You can heal the shit that you broke or you can let me go and I'll find someone who doesn't treat me like I don't even belong here. I'll walk. You know I'll walk." I glare, as he chuckled. "You think you're terrifying, don't you doll?" He smiled. "I'm the Alpha here, baby. I run this shit. And every person in this place belongs to me. I am Negan. And you- you are my wife. And you will respect me." His voice deep in my ear, as I took a shaky breath. "And what if I don't?" I glare, as I shove him back, I open the door and he grabs me from behind, shoving me onto the bed, as he gripped my arms, as I try and fight back. "Let go of me!" I shouted, "You need to calm down, baby. Calm down." I take a breath, as I let my arms down, I look away, as I try and relax, I close my eyes as he slowly pulled off me, I sat up, as I open my eyes again, feeling dizzy. "Shit." Blood started to drop from my nose, as I grab a rag, trying to stop it from going everywhere. "I get nose bleeds when I get too angry, for some reason." I look down, as he looked at me from a distance.

"I do love you, y/n." He looked away, as he pushed off his jacket, I nodded and I stand up, as I gently pull him into a hug, he wrapped his arms around my back, as I close my eyes, relaxing this time. "I love you too." I kiss his cheek, as he smiled. "We're still having sex tonight, right?" I joked, "You're such an asshole." He smirked, as I laugh.

"I can't say no to you, darlin'."

"And you never will."