I will always find you (rick)

Rick had been acting weird ever since we accidentally kissed the other day, he kept avoiding me and making me feel awkward around him. I felt left out and I didn't really know what he wanted, he kissed me. And now I just felt like he didn't even mean it. I get it, I was a lot younger than him and it never would of worked, but he shouldn't of done it, if that was even the case. It was almost 3am, I was deciding on leaving, just slipping out and hoping no one would even care, I didn't feel like I was part of the group anymore and it was best that I left. I grab my knife as I left my house, I made sure no one was around, as I sneak out through the fence, into the woods. As I got to the other side, I heard some footsteps, shouting. Shit. "Runner!" Someone shouted, just as I got away, I felt someone behind me. I gasp, as I turn around and I saw Rick. How did he know? "And where are you heading off to, little lady?" He glared down at me, it was scarily intimidating. "Rick, I-" I didn't know what to say, but his look was enough. "You runnin' away?" He ran his hand through my hair, as I backed up against the tree. "You didn't give me a choice." I whisper, as his eyes never left mine. "You don't get it, do you? I'm doin' everything to protect this place and people like you.. you just think you can run shit. You should know better, y/n." He let go of me, like he was disappointed. "Go." He looked away, pissed off. "Go! Just get out of my sight." He snapped, he was letting me leave?

"Goodbye, Rick Grimes." I quickly turn and I ran into the woods, without thinking about it. "God damn it, y/n!" He shouted, I flinch, as I felt the tears hit my eyes. He told me to go. How could he be angry with that? "Get back here!" He growled, as I just kept running. I felt like my throat was going to close in, but I didn't stop. I climb up a tree, just to hide out until it was light again, I took a deep breath, just staying silent as I heard him, he was directly underneath me. "I'm not gonna tell you again. I tell you to go.. and you run? You go back to your damn house. You don't just walk out on me. On us." He sighed deeply, "I need you, babe. We all need you." His voice softened, did he mean it? "I meant it when I kissed you. I've been such an ass.. I love you, damn it. I need you, come back. Come back to me." He mumbled, he leaned against the tree, as I just close my eyes, I just felt stuck. He loved me the entire time? I bite my lip as I eventually see the sun coming up, it was light again. I rub my eyes, as I look down and he wasn't there anymore. He left? I slowly climb down, when I felt two arms around me from behind. "Caught you." He whispered in my ear, he knew I was there the entire time. "Rick.. stop. We can't do this. What would people say?" I sigh gently, as he turned me around. "I don't care. I love you and no one can stop us."

"I guess I don't have a choice."

"That's my girl."