i'm coming home (negan) PART 2!

Leaving Alexandria was the hardest thing I ever had to do, after all, I had never left and I stayed since the beginning, when Rick was still a leader and we all had each other, before Negan was even around, I was happy and I had my family, it was all I needed. I decided to head up South, when I heard something in the distance and I turn around, I cross my arms and I glare at the sight before me. "Did you really think I was just gonna let you go?" Negan followed me, of course he did. It was Negan. "Did you really think that I was going to watch you kiss someone else and be okay with it?" I snapped back, he just looked away. "The hell, y/n? I know for damn sure you never cared before." He walked around me and it made me feel weird, I just shake my head and I look away, as I sighed deeply. "Has five years seriously not taught you shit about feelings?" I felt my voice crack and he looked to me.

"I do love you, y/n. I always have. Ever since I first met you, when I came to Alexandria for the first time and I knew one day you'd be my wife. But asshole Negan decided to be a dick about it and play you around, until one day, I had to stop and grown up. I tried to make you jealous by kissing someone else and I had to be sure. I was right." He admitted, I just took a deep breath as I held my tears back, he had never been this open to me before and it made me feel better about myself. "I love you." I look at him and he smiled, and it was the most beautiful smile. I hug him tightly and we share an embrace, I close my eyes and we just enjoy the moment. I knew that I never made a wrong choice keeping him with me and it meant the world that he stayed. "I'm so sorry." He whispered, as he ran his hands through my hair and I just lean into him, I was so tired of fighting someone I loved and I didn't want to.

"Do we have to go back?" I look up at him and I just peck his lips, he grinned at me. "Yes. We need to go back and face the reality. We love each other. We can be together, no matter what people think. I love you and I won't hide that." He grabbed my hand, taking the lead as I just smiled, we walk together and everything was just as it should be. This was all I wanted and I finally did it. We did it. And it was everything.

He was everything.

(Sorry ladies, it was short and sweet but it's end game for Negan and y/n🥺🥺)