wicked game (negan)

I didn't want to fall in love with Negan. I hadn't ever dreamed that I would love him in my life, after everything he did to me and my family, he destroyed everything and everyone I loved. I was scared, when I realised I loved Negan. I was horrified because I knew no one would understand, no one would get why, but I did love him, I couldn't help it. He was gorgeous, charming, sexy, smart. He was everything I had wanted and more. I had kept this secret for nearly a year, I had spent weeks avoiding Negan, just because I felt awkward and I didn't think he would even love me back.

I was sat at the campfire, everyone was there, apart from Daryl who did his own thing, Negan was off just working around, I had to tell him. Tonight had to be it. I waited an entire year. One year. I had to do this now, I can't keep it to myself anymore. I stood up, before I went to go and try and find Negan, wherever he was. I sigh, looking around when I saw him, he was sat on the porch, smoking a cigarette. I slowly walk over and I sat down opposite him, "You got a smoke?" I asked, he glanced at me. "Sure, darlin'." He passes me a cigarette and light, I lit the end before looking around. "So.."

"Did you want something, y/n?" He asked, he chuckled and he looked over at me. "I- I think I'm in love with this person and I don't know how to tell them." I look down, he just smiled. "You love another guy, huh? Damn." He looked up, "Is he a good guy?" He asked. "He is perfect. Just everything about him.. he is everything I need." I looked at him, hinting that it was him. "He is my life." I look down, and he sighed. "Just be straight up about it. Just say the truth." He looked back at me. "Fuck. Okay. Well, I love you."

Negan turned and he just laughed, "You're in love with me? Shit, doll." He smirked and he watched me. "I know, okay? I'm young, really young and shit, but I've been in love with you for a year and-" I rambled, Negan grabbed my face and he kissed me softly, I close my eyes and I kiss him back, I wrap my arms around him and he pulled me on his lap. I gently pull away, "You love me?" I whisper. "Since I laid eyes on you, doll." He ran his hand through my hair and I just lean on his chest. "What the fuck is this?!" Daryl shouted, he grabbed my arm. "Stop it! Just stop!" I had to stop him from attacking Negan, "I love him. Stop." I frown and Daryl stops. "What the? Love? Him? Why?" He looked hurt. "I love him, just.. please. Stop." I sighed and he looked down.

"It shouldn't be him, y/n." He whispered to me, "I loved you first." He let go of my hand, before he walked away from me, leaving me confused. Daryl loves me too?! Since when? I felt Negan's hands on my shoulders. "Let's go inside, doll." He grabbed my hand as we walk into the house and I lay down on the couch. "Well, I guess this is it." Negan looked at me. "Forever?"

"Forever."