Goodbye ✔︎

I told myself I wasn't gonna make this emotionally sad and annoying, so let's see if that happens

It hasn't hit me yet that Unfinished Business is finished. It still hasn't hit me that so many people read the story also. It doesn't feel real at all. Thank you, you'll never know you much I truly appreciate each one of you guys for constantly reading my story. For every vote and comment, thank you for your motivation.

Of course, I wouldn't have finished this book as quickly without you rphendren527. I hate how I feel when books end so I naturally avoid it. That did happen this time because of you so thank you♡

This is the end of the two part sequel, congratulations for reading out the two books and congratulations to me for writing the two books.

Please let me know what you think of the book now that you've reached the end. I'm actually really eager yet nervous to know what everyone thought of it.

I love letting my readers in on facts or possible decisions that could've happened while writing my books so here are a few about Unfinished Business:

1. It was almost going to be named Forever Intertwined or The hidden Jewel. Forever intertwined because they always find their way back to each other whether they like it or not. And The Hidden Jewel because Declan was a secret and it made sense with her nickname being Treasure.

2. Serena was actually supposed to tell Kolson that he's Declan's father at first before I got a better idea.

3. I kept changing my mind from making Qatsiyah own a museum or a hotel.

4. I know I'm going to regret admitting this but I was considering making Verrin Qatisyah's love interest but I decided against it because I love Kolson too much for that.

5. Chelsea and Quinton weren't supposed to work out in the end.

6. Alton and Verrin was a relationship I was thinking about also. In Treasure, my intention was to make Verrin the "gay best friend."

Alright, I think that's all I'm willing to share. Thank you once again, I'll say it a million times, thank you for every read, vote, and comment you gave me on this book and Treasure. It amazes me how far both books have come and it's because of you guys for reading it. Sigh, no more avoiding it:(

This is me, signing off on Unfinished Business✌👋

_

_