The Gala

The famous Gala that we've been reading about for the past 28 chapters is finally here! Please enjoy:) The outfits what I chose for them are at the end of the chapter because I'm afraid everyone will say they're trash:)

"Mommy! You look so pretty!" Declan complicated with wide eyes and a happy smile when I revealed my outfit

"Mommy! You look so pretty!" Declan complicated with wide eyes and a happy smile when I revealed my outfit. It took a lot of convincing and a lot of positive thinking in order to get me into this dress and to decide to wear this in front of hundreds of people. Rose had the honors of designing me the dress and let's just say that girl truly has talent and she definitely knows what she's doing.

Even if it is on a hospital bed.

The dress was a beautiful gown that stuck to my body, showing off every curve I had to offer. It was very detailed and made me look like royalty. There was a high slit on the right side that started from my upper thigh and the folding of the dress resulted in the exposure of cleavage. I curled my hair at the ends so it felt me with waves and paired the outfit with a pair of sparkly heels.

"Oh yes honey you look so beautiful," my mother awed. She and my father were taking Declan off my hands for the night by request. Last week when Kolson stayed here after Declan came home, he said that Declan is more than welcome to attend the gala. So that was the plan, I even bought him a cute suit and everything but when my parents offered, he instantly agreed to spend the night at their house.

I mean...I couldn't force him to not come to the gala and I'm sure the suit will come in handy another time. "Well thank you both," I smiled. Quinton and Chelsea came out of the guest bedroom and Sage followed from the other bedroom. We were still...not okay. I haven't mentioned the cheating thing and we've just been ignoring each other and not speaking to each other. I had Quinton ask her if she wanted to get dressed at my penthouse and obviously she agreed since she was standing here.

Sage wore a red long sleeve dress that ended past her ankles. Thankfully, she wore black heels so it wasn't touching the ground. The dress hugged her top half perfectly in all the right places. From the stitched on belt above her waist, it flared out loosely but nothing too dramatic. Chelsea's long dress was gold in color to match her boyfriend's suit. It was a beautiful dress that I knew I couldn't look so good in. Her dress had a slit at the side, bell-bottom sleeves and the neckline went all the way to her collarbones. My brother wore a black suit with gold patterns on the jacket. It wasn't necessarily the same shade as Chelsea's dress which made him upset but I guess he got over it since he's wearing the suit.