15.

I'm Almost Seven Hundred Year's Old, Show Some Respect

Akiya

AFTER five minutes Araya, Daiki, and I were all piled up in my Civic and driving off to Storm's house. Her house wasn't that far away thankfully. Just about fifteen to twenty minutes away.

Daiki decided to tag along for the ride. I wasn't sure how long we would be here, so I did bring my laptop to work on some things. Soon I pulled up outside of her house and parked the car.

The three of us got out and gathered our things before going up to the door. Storm lived in a small apartment with her mom. I knocked on the door as Daiki glanced off behind the apartment. Storm opened the door instantly.

She smiled at us. "Thank you for coming over." Storm said as she opened the door.

"No problem." Araya said coming forward and Storm smiled at her and me.

"Well you guys can come in." Storm said stepping out of the way.

"I'll be in, in a moment." Daiki told us and Araya nodded as he walked off behind the apartment as Storm motioned us in. Araya and I walked in as I shut the door behind us and set my laptop down at the table in the living room.

"Thanks again for coming. Schuyler is really fucking creepy at times." Storm said as she turned to us and smiled.

"So, how are you dealing with all of it?" Araya asked as I looked around.

"Um, alright, I guess. I didn't expect to have a brother. I honestly thought I was an only child and of course my brother would be a borderline psychopath." Storm mentioned as Araya and I looked into the kitchen.

"Where is he?" I asked.

"He's in the kitchen in the chair." Storm answered and Araya glanced over at me.

"Um, Storm no one is in the kitchen." Araya murmured and Storm stiffened.

"What?" Storm asked.

"Storm there isn't anyone in the kitchen. He's not there." Araya repeated and Storm whirled around and rushed into the kitchen.

"Fuck!"

Storm came back out and shook her head. "I have to find him." Storm said as she went to the door just for it to open up.

Daiki came through restraining Schuyler.

"He was outside trying to find a way out of the yard and a car to hotwire." Daiki said as he shoved Schuyler forward who stumbled before catching himself. Storm looked livid as Schuyler smirked at her.

"You fucking asshole." Storm muttered and Schuyler scoffed.

"Did you really think I was just going to sit there and not attempt to escape?" Schuyler asked as he fixed his jacket. "Especially when you gave me a nice opportunity to get out without even having to outrun you." Schuyler smiled.

Storm shook her head as she turned away from him.

"And I probably would have done it as well if it wasn't for you fucking dick." Schuyler said turning on Daiki which turned to be a real big mistake.

Schuyler obviously knew nothing about really anyone here except for Storm.

Daiki walked forward. "Listen here you little bitch," Daiki's eyes began to glow orange as Araya stepped back. "I am almost seven hundred year's old. I will not be talked to like that by some little human boy with a god complex because he killed a few shifters. Your going to learn to show some respect before the last people hear of you will be in a fucking obituary."