31.

Foreboding

Akiya

"ARE you done with your shower?" I asked knocking on my bathroom door.

The door opened and Storm peeked out holding a towel around her. "I'm done, do you need in here?" Storm asked and I nodded. She quickly darted out as I avoided making eye contact with her. I used the bathroom before going and washing my hands as I took a deep breath before going out.

Storm was almost dressed by the time I had come out. She had just clipped her bra on when I came out. Storm turned around and gave me a small nervous smile.

"Um, thank you for the shirt." Storm said holding up the shirt I had offered her.

I nodded. "No problem." I told her with a smile.

She nervously looked down as she brought the shirt over her. "It's a size smaller than what I'm used to, but it'll work, I do wear bigger clothes than I need." Storm commented.

"You look beautiful." I told her and she looked up and smiled.

"Thank you, Aki." Storm murmured.

"I'm serious Storm, I think you look gorgeous. You have everything you need in the right place, and a body like Aphrodite." I told her running my finger down her arm as I appeared in front of her.

"You know telling people they are beautiful like Aphrodite can invoke her wrath, right?" Storm asked as she moved my hand but kept a hold of it.

"Actually, Storm it's telling them that they are more beautiful than Aphrodite. I didn't say you more beautiful than her I said you had a body like hers. Aphrodite was known for her curves; you have similar curves to her." I told her as Storm smiled.

She brought my shirt over her body before looking at me. "Now you're just trying to flatter me." Storm responded and I smiled.

"Maybe." I murmured as I leaned forward and kissed her.

Storm froze before her hand touched my shirt and squeezed. I pulled back as Storm looked up and smiled. "Well it's working." Storm murmured and I smiled as I pulled back.

"Good because you are beautiful and don't ever think otherwise." I kissed her again and Storm smiled.

"I doubt you'll let me." Storm murmured.

I smiled back at her.

Before anything else happened there was a knock at the door before Ara came in. "Do you need something?" I asked looking over to her. I did my best to hide my irritation at us being disturbed. Ara's my sister so I have to play nice.

Anyways I have nothing but time with Storm for the next few days.

"Diana and Keilah are out the door, they are asking to see Storm." Ara said and Storm nodded as she smoothed out the shirt before walking out. I followed her out into the living room where Diana and Keilah were sitting waiting for Storm.

Diana looked up and gave a smile to Storm. "You two were looking for me?" Storm asked and Diana nodded.

"We have important things to discuss, it can't wait." Keilah said turning over.

I watched Storm. "Then speak." Storm responded as she went over and sat down, and I followed her. Keilah spared a glance to me before turning back to Storm.

"Valentine went off the radar, we weren't able to find him, but we located him today." Keilah started.

"That's a start." Storm said staring blankly at the two.