Chapter 6

Isabella's POV;
Today, I finally moved into my new apartment. It was so cozy and warm. James helped me settle and all.

After we were done unpacking all the boxes, James told me to come with him to his house cause he didn't want me to be alone in my apartment for the rest of the day.

Well since I didn't have much of an option, I agreed and we left.

We reached his house in 5 minutes. It's not far from my apartment. His house was huge. Too huge for only one person.

"So you live alone?" I asked.
"Yup" he answered.
"So why do you live in such a big house?" I asked.

"The guys sleep over sometimes and my sister comes over to visit sometimes too" he answered.
"You have a sister?"
"Yeah. Her name is Natalia. She is your age. You'd love her. Maybe you'll meet her soon" James replied and I just smiled.

As we walked into his house I heard screams and laughs but I didn't know where they were coming from.

"the guys are here" James said and led to the living room where they were playing fifa.

They all greeted me and carried on with their fifa.

"Isabella, do you stay here with James?" Jése asked.
"Uhm no" I replied.
"Why not?" Ronaldo then asked.

"We're dating! We aren't married guys!" I said and they all started laughing.
"So? Irina lives with me and we aren't married" Ronaldo said.

"They're right babe" James said and looked down at me since I was like 5 inches shorter than him.

I grabbed his ear and said "we will be right back" and walked out the living room, still holding his ear.

"Ouch! what?" James asked
"What do you mean they are right? Are you forgetting that this is a fake relationship?" I asked.
"No, but there is no way they would doubt our relationship if you moved in" he said and smiled.

"Yeah but.. But.. I can't" I said.
"Why not?" He asked again.

I stayed quiet for some time, not having a valid reason as to why I wouldn't move in with him. After about a minute of silence, I said "fine. But we're staying in different rooms and I'm moving in tomorrow. Not today"

"Great" he said and smiled.

James' POV;
Hahaha I'm such a liar. I don't agree with the boys. Actually I think that's very stupid. I don't believe that a couple have to move in together just cause their dating.

But if that silly excuse will make Isabella move in with me, why not? I will get to know her so much better and besides, this house gets a bit too quiet and boring at times. It will be great to have her ever happy presence around.

Oh and also, people will actually believe this fake relationship scheme. Wow I've actually got this all figured out.

"Who's the man? JAMES IS THE MAN!" I said and high fived myself realizing how brilliant my idea was.