Chapter 32

James' POV;
It's already been a week since we came to Saint Tropez.

The guys and I have been doing dumb, but fun stuff the whole week. It was a great week. But ofcourse, I missed Isabella like crazy.

"Are you texting Isabella?" Marcelo asked.
"Yup" I replied and continued texting.
"Do you ever stop texting her?" He asked.
"I'm not always texting her" I replied.
"I bet you couldn't go the rest of the day, until we reach milan, without speaking to her" he said.
"Want to bet?" I asked him and he nodded as I switched off my phone and placed it in his hands.

"I'm sure you will write her a love letter and send it attached to a pigeon" he said and laughed.
"I'm not that cringey" I replied and chuckled.

We're all heading to milan tonight. And then the wedding is in a week. I'm so excited.

Isabella's POV;
This week was beyond amazing. It was quite a mission not to get drunk, but it was fun.

I miss James though :(.

Atleast I get to see him tomorrow since we're all going to milan tonight.

I can't believe my wedding is in a week.

The girls and I are packing up the last of our things.

After we were done, we went to a restaurant near by for lunch.

"So isa, are you nervous?" Mandy asked.
"No. Why would I be nervous?" I asked.
"aren't girls always nervous before their wedding?" She asked.
"Yeah but not me" I said and she gave me a confused look as we took our seats.

-----------------------------
We're at the airport right now, about to leave for milan.

We boarded the jet and when we were in the air for about 20 minutes, irina said,

"Girls remember, what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"
-------------------------------
Hey guys!! So basically, I'm going to skip the whole week before the wedding since it was going to be boring. So the next chapter is going to be the wedding :)