Chapter 28

James' POV;
It's been a week since Isabella graduated. She already got a job too. Nick made her his partner in his hospital.

And now since she got a job, it's time to execute my plan. To propose to her.

I got the guys and Isabella's friends to help me out ofcourse. Nick too. This Nick dude isn't too bad to be honest. I don't even know why I hated him at first.

So since "get proposed to on a beach" was on her bucket list, then I'm going to make it happen.

I spent the whole day preparing everything since I'm proposing to her tomorrow.

I spent the day with Isabella's friends and the guys. We were preparing everything and they were helping me out.

Now it's 8 PM and we just finished all the preparations.

I went home and saw Isabella sitting on the dinning table, doing some paper work.

I sat with her and we told each other how our days went. Obviously I didn't tell her what I did today. I told her we all went to Marcelo's house to play fifa.

After a while of talking, I heard a knock on the door and went to get it.

It was Marcelo and I invited him in.

"Oh hey Marcelo. What's up?" She asked.
"Hey Isabella. Nothing, just came to beat your boyfriend in fifa" he said.
"But didn't you guys play fifa already today?" She asked.
"No. We were.." He said and before he could finish I said "we were playing COD. We haven't played fifa yet."

"We were?" Mercelo asked.
"YES! We were" I said and gave him a death glare. Then he finally got the hint.

"But you told you told me you were playing fifa" she said.
"Oh did I? I probably just said it by mistake. Now if you will excuse us, I have a game to win" I said and we went to the living room.

"Dude you almost made her suspicious" I said and hit him on his arm.
"I forgot man! I even forgot where we went today so I was so confused" he said and I just rolled my eyes as I picked up a controller.

Half way through the game Marcelo asked me "you nervous?"

"Nah" I replied.
"Why not?" He asked.
"Cause I know she is the one" I said.