Chapter 25

James' POV;
Today me and Isabella were just chilling and playing fifa. The new season starts soon and Isabella had the day off from uni.

I had beat her for the 4th time when she just gave up. I tried to let her win, trust me, I did. I was barely even moving my players around but she still wouldn't score.

She threw the controller on the couch and said "I give up" and I laughed at her and set my controller on the table.

After we started watching a bit of tv, I went upstairs to change cause I was going out for lunch with the guys.

I got dressed and as I was looking for the keys to my car, I saw a paper in one of the drawers. I opened it and saw the words "bucket list" written in big handwriting at the top of the paper.

It was Isabella's. The paper was written all the things she wanted to do before she died.

I stood there reading the paper for a minute or so when I heard Isabella coming up the stairs. I quickly put the paper back in my pocket and resumed looking for my keys.

She was also looking for something in the drawers and she couldn't seem to find whatever she was looking for.

"James have you seen a paper that was in this drawer?" She asked.
"Nop, haven't seen it" I replied. She nodded and went into the room.

You're probably wondering why I was taking this from her. Well, somehow, I want to do all these things for her.

Some things on her bucket list included "go up Christ the redeemer" and "spend a night at the Eiffel Tower". I mean I could do all these things for her. Take her all around the world. I mean that's all she really wants, telling from this list.

There was this particular one that came under a subtitle "wishes/dreams". One of them said "get proposed to on the beach". Well my dear Isabella, thank you for that idea.

I found my keys and went out to meet the boys.

Isabella's POV;
I looked all around the house for that paper and I couldn't find it. I had written that bucket list in high school, but nothing changed. I still want to do all those things.

I just found that paper in one of my suitcases - I have no idea what it was doing there. And now I can't find it.

I gave up on finding it and started to do some uni work. I opened up my biology books and started reading them.

After 2 hours of studying, James came back.

He was trying to understand what I was reading but he couldnt. He hated science. He said that he would rather work as a male prostitute, rather than doing medicine in university.

I went upstairs to go take a shower and relax but I needed to go to the store since we were out of shampoo.

I looked for my car keys but I couldn't find them and I was too lazy to look for them all over the house so I asked James to give me his car keys.

"They are in the drawer on my nightstand" he said and I went to go get them.

I spotted the keys in his drawer and as I got them, I saw my paper. The bucket list paper.

I went downstairs and asked James "James do you want to explain why this was in your drawer?"
"Uhhhmmmm....." He said trying to act innocent.
"James?"
"K fine. I just took it so I could do all those things for you" he admitted.
"Are you crazy James? There is no way I'm letting you do all this for me" I said.
"Why not?" He asked.
"It would cost so much" I said.
"I don't care. I'll do it anyway" he said.

"Let's make a deal. You will only do the things on the list that you don't have to pay millions for. And not the things that have something to do with traveling" I said and after some moments of silence he said "deal" and shook my hand.

I took the keys and made my way to the supermarket.

James' POV;
I promised Bella that id do only the things that wouldn't be expensive.

I'm going to start with number 7 - "spend a night in a tree house", well then, I'm going to get it done.

I called someone and got everything prepared for our night on a tree house. I don't know why she would want that, but her wish is my command.

When she got home, she took a shower and watched pretty little liars, her normal routine.

At sunset, I told her to get ready and that we were going to "the park". She was confused as to why we were going to a park but she just came with me.

Just as the sun was setting, we reached "the park". Which was actually a treehouse in the middle of a forest.

"OMG James" she said and covered her mouth as I led her to the treehouse.

"You did this?" She asked.
"Yup. Number 7 on your list, done!" I said as I got out a pen and the paper and put a tick on number 7.

The cabin was cozy and warm. We spent the whole night talking and laughing.

We were both tired by 11 PM. Soon after that, she fell asleep in my arms.