Chapter 4

Trinidad's POV
"We came far away from here because we heard only you have the ability to heal my son!" says the lady while carrying her ill child in wary.

I scoff as I continued to pile the books on my table. "Well, that rumor must be wrong 'cause I don't heal people."

"Please! Heal my son. I'll work for you madame, just please!" She begged.

"I said I can't! Don't you understand what I told you?" I exclaimed—insisting that I couldn't.

The lady in her dirty clothes with the pale child that is fighting from death on her hand is now on her knees and in tears, begging me to heal her son. "Please, madame. Please!" She continued.

I can't take a straight look at them and glared out my window as I tried to ignore them.

"Look I no longer heal anybody." A tear in my right eye fell as my voice constantly broke. "I-I am sorry... but I can't help you." I gasp.

I could see how devastated her eyes were but I am helpless.

"Well, perhaps I can?" An unfamiliar voice of a woman suddenly interfered.

The helpless lady suddenly has hope in her eyes as she scans the area to search for where the voice came from.

From the dark spot of my office came to the light, a girl that looks 15-17 range of age on her red—winter outfit is now visible. I narrowed my eyes in disbelief.

"How..." she smiled as she placed her finger to her mouth as a signal to shut my mouth and walked gracefully towards these two helpless people.

She gracefully placed her right hand on his forehead as she gently closed her eyes and chanted, ">>oh dios de la curación dame tu poder para curar an Este niño<<."

A bright light on her hand escaped as the child gently opened his eyes and gradually gained his skin color back to normal. Tears of joy left the eyes of his mother as she saw her son got healed from his illness.

Hugged him tight and thanked the strange girl endlessly.

I was stunned, shocked, and felt useless. My tears won't stop and no words came out.

Motionless.

Hurt.

Suffering.

~~~~~~~~~~~
A few moments later...
"You healed that child using healing power and let the woman go away. Do you understand what you're doing, kid? You'll just get yourself killed!" I exclaimed.

She gently smiled. " I am not. You are."

My eyes widened because of what I heard.
">>empujadrea través de la pared yencerradia!<<." I chanted as she was pushed through the wall and held her higher without holding her.

She held her neck as she tried to get the imaginary but strong hand that is made by my magic away from her throat that is blocking her breath. I could see her shoulders rise as she is now out of breath.

I was about to put my hand down to stop when strong energy pushed me through the wall and gasped in fear and shock.

The girl groaned a little trying to massage her neck.
My eyes began to blur when I heard a familiar voice of a man.
"Romanesse, enough!" Said he.

I panted as I fell to the ground and tried to catch up with my breath right after she released me.

"I told you not to hurt her." A man's voice from earlier yelled.

"She attacked me first.*grunts* and I told you that I don't like this child figure! I forewarned you that this may affect my thinking. You are always such a dense since back then, Kaloíthis!" Said the girl that is now so pissed.

"Y-you're—a bruja (witch)!" I almost whispered as I gasp for air.

I draw their attention back to me.
Everything is a little bit fuzzy but when I saw the man's face. Kaloíthis Aquinas!

I could feel the heat of my blood rising as my strength once again became compact and strong. I am now in my real form.

I screamed as I charged at him.

VENGEANCE! VENGEANCE! VENGEANCE!

Everything suddenly became dark.