Chapter 6

Hanan's POV

  *click* *click* *click*

"Seriously, Hanan. Will you please stop clicking your pen!" Rocky blurted in an irritated voice that is trying to calm himself, and in a polite manner.

  I heaved a sigh as I continue spacing out.

"OH PLEEEEEEASE! Would you mind?" Rocky exclaimed as his patience shortened. He faced me and looked at me sharply. I replied with a puzzled look. He closed his eyes for a sec and gently smiles. He looked at my fingers that is making some beat and gently raised his look into my eyes.

  I scoffed. "Oh, I apologize." I quickly held my left hand to make it calm. My mind is occupied and bothered, the reason why I did realize what I'm doing.

  Those glowing eyes...

 "HAAAAYST!" I murmur as I let my fingers run through my hair because of the intense feeling that is once again remembered.

"Great, I can really focus. Thanks to you, princess!" He said in a very irritated and sarcastic voice.

  Now the glowing eyes that I see in my memory once again appeared in my mind, I could barely focus and become restless. The familiar voice strikes my ears, once again.

"You are..."

"ENOUGH!" I yelled. Breathing heavily. Everyone's eyes and attention in the classroom are now on me.

Thankfully, only a few of them are here since our class did not start yet, and is 20 minutes early.

Rocky stood up in front of me. "THAT'S IT!" He snorted.

"Woah, chill bro!" Sandy said to his twin brother who just arrived.

I bit my lip and tried to calm myself. "I'm sorry. I'm just——bothered. So please, continue on what you're doing." I replied. I looked at everyone. "All of you, please continue what you're doing!" Smiled shyly.

Rocky sighed as his brother wrapped his right hand around his neck while laughing, but the irritating feeling and the thought of finding my behavior weird are visible in Rocky's eyes.

These twin brothers are special. They might have the same ability, but their attitude is different. Rocky is the serious and short-tempered one, while Sandy is vice versa.

Apart from their different attitude, they came from a very influential and very famous family in the world of supernatural hunters and an expert at hunting vampires. Rocky and Sandy Helsing, are the distant descendants of Van Helsing.

Other students finally arrive and gradually fill the empty seats.

  ------ A few moments later----

Everyone is now quiet when Ms. Magdalene arrives.

"Good afternoon class. Today, we have a transferee in this school. Let us all welcome her and please do mind your manners." She said. "Come in."

I noticed her arrival but did not dare to focus on her. I kept on gazing around our classroom, hoping that I could see those glowing eyes somewhere once again. It's kinda weird but I feel like we have a deep connection. Every time I remember those eyes, I could feel the intense heartbeat but somewhere in my heart is trying to tell me something. I could feel peace.

  Call me crazy, I don't argue though. I could really feel that I really am going to be crazy because of it.

 "I am Trina Vista." My head suddenly became dizzy.

A breath left my mouth as everything that I see is starting to become blurry. I rub my chest as I started to feel the pain.

I looked at the transferee intently. Trying to focus my blurry vision. I could barely hear her voice but I could tell she is looking at me with a wide grin.

I gasped as I looked at the person who is standing next to me.

"Can I take the seat next to you?" She asked.

I lost my strength and was too lazy to tell her that the seat is occupied by Andrew. I am soaking wet from my sweat. I nodded.

Weird things, weird feelings, and mixed emotions happened in my life today. What is happening to me? Am I sick?

I looked at the transferee beside me. I just recovered from an uneasy feeling when she came to me.

"Lunaria." I widened my eyes in shock. I am certain I heard that name somewhere, but I couldn't remember.

"Did you just call me Lunaria?" I asked vaguely.

She smiled when she looked at me.