Scenario: When They See You Crying

Asra- I think he would be concerned but calm in this situation, probably the most calm out of the 6. He would quietly walk up to you, making sure not to scare you and lightly wrap his arms around you. I think he would just hug you and whisper calming words to you until you feel better. He would then totally make you tea or use some magic to get you a blanket or something along those lines. You would probably fall asleep cuddling with him, he would ask you about it the next day.

Julian- Oh boy would be freak out, he would think that he did something wrong right away. He would sit there with wide eyes for a moment just thinking about what he could have done to make you cry. After he couldn't think of anything out of the normal he decided to then comfort you. He would definitely have a beat red face as he hugged you, he would be really awkward about the hug. I think you would end up feeling better because you laugh at how awkward he was about the whole situation.

Muriel- Muriel would silently freaking out and probably start fidgeting. He would also think about if he did something to upset you until he snapped out of it and remembered, you're crying. He would hesitate to comfort you but eventually he would just wrap his cloak around you and apologies because he's still thinking he did something. You would probably forget why you were even crying for a second just to be confused towards Muriel. This would definitely turn into a group comfort, you would have to keep telling Muriel he did nothing wrong. After that is drilled into his brain he would probably ask why you were crying. Cue the waterworks once again.

Nadia- When she saw you crying she became very concerned because you beat the Devil what could make you cry. (I'm sorry if it wasn't the Devil faced in Nadia route....I've never played it) She would put on a calm demeanor and carefully walk up to you. Her first move would to ask you what happened. If your too upset to answer then she would give you a hug and comforting pats. If you can speak she would silently listen to your issues, letting you rant for as long as you want. You would probably feel better after ranting, Nadia would then tell you to sleep as he continues working. She would take one more worried glance at you and then leave the room.

Portia- Portia would obviously be concerned but she would totally play it off by saying a bunch of jokes. She would continue to tell stories and ramble on about her day as you sit there wiping your tears away. You would eventually laugh forgetting about what made you cry. She would laugh along with you and just pull you into a bone crushing hug. After letting go she would continue to joke for the rest of the day. You totally forgot whatever made you cry and you probably wouldn't remember.

Lucio- This man would be so concerned and confused. He would walk up at you and just be like "what?" He would eventually figure out you need comforting and he would probably call Melchior and Mercedes to snuggle. You, Lucio, and the dogs would just lay there in one big pile as Lucio keep trying to tell jokes. His jokes are not as good as Portias so you end up laughing at him not with him (but he doesn't know this). After finally getting you to laugh he would then probably get very serious and ask what happened.

THANK YOU FOR READING AND THANK YOU FOR 800 READS LIKE WHAT THE HECK!

Check out my Instagram @its.leahs.art