Transformation~ Lucio

A/n: THANK YOU FOR 90+ READS!!!!!

READERS POV. (2nd person)

You and Lucio have been dating for awhile now, living at the shop together. Asra moved into the castle to be with his family but he likes to show up sometimes and scare the heck out of Lucio. Usually he doesn't scare you on purpose but sometimes if he's feeling extra he will. Asra is also very helpful when you need someone to watch the shop. All in all everything is good besides the nightmares you occasionally get of your time fighting the Devil.
It's about late afternoon as you and Lucio are headed back to the shop. You wanted to spend some time together so you asked Asra to watch the shop for you. You finally reach the shop and try opening the door. "Uh Lucio the door is stuck" you say while trying harder to tug open the door. He simply shrugs and says "use your magic." You give him a deadpanned expression and mumble "I can't there's a protection spell on it." His eyes slightly go wide as if he's just now understanding the situation. His face brightens as he gets an idea. "I'll climb through the window" he says with a playful smile. You roll your eyes and say "I'm not responsible for any injuries then." He gasps and places his hand on his heart. "How dare you think so low of me love, I never get injured" he says mocking hurt. You give a light push and say "we'll go on then." He teases you a bit by mocking your voice as he climbs the walls of the shop. 'This is going to end poorly' you think when he finally reaches the window. He knocks on the window hoping for Asra, after a moment with no sign of him he sighs and starts breaking in the window.
A few minutes later and he's finally inside the shop. You're still waiting for him outside when you hear a yell and a few profanities. 'Oh gosh' you run up to the door and start banging on it. You hear the door slowly creak down and on the side is the Devil. You fall on back and crawl backwards away from the creature thinking your nightmares came true until Asra runs outside. "MC that's Lucio not the devil!" He yells as he stops you from running away any further. Your heart is beating out of your chest as you say "Lucio?" The creature gives a small smile showing its sharp teeth and you automatically know it is truly Lucio. You slowly stand and face Asra. "What did you do Asra?" He sheepishly rubs the back of his neck and says "I was practicing magic when he entered, I turned too quickly and hit him with the spell." Lucio nods his head in confirmation. You lightly rub your temples and say "please tell me it can be undone, I think I'll have a panic attack if it can't." You take deep breaths as Asra continues talking. "It can be un done thankfully, I don't think anyone would appreciate him walking around like that" Asra says while chuckling. "What is that supposed to mean?" Says a deep rumbling voice speaks making you jump, you come to realize Lucio was the one spoke making you involuntarily take a step back. This makes Lucio pout slight and Asra awkwardly laugh. "I'll go work on that reversal spell" Asra says while quickly running back inside the shop.

TIME SKIP~

Lucio is finally back to normal and you "kicked" Asra out of the shop. Lucio has been looking at himself in mirror, making sure all parts of the Devil are removed from his body. You are still unsure how to feel considering your lover just looked like your worse nightmare, or a version of them at least. Lucio quickly turns around and says "you know I won't hurt you ever right? Even if I look evil." You nod your head and speak in a small voice "that was just a shock is all." He gives you a bright smile and a big hug. You spend the rest of the day cuddling together trying to remove the horrible memories from your both of your brains.

THANKS FOR READING ❤️
Check out my Instagram @its.leahs.art