The White Light (Ch. 1)

(Venti POV)

The day was seemingly normal as I stood outside of the cathedral playing tunes

The day was seemingly normal as I stood outside of the cathedral playing tunes. Just as I was finishing a song a strong elemental blast flew from the sky into the hands of the Anemo statue. I gasp slightly. 'This power...I've seen it before..' I thought to myself walking over to the statue as well as others. 

'Could it be...?' I say as I saw smoke go over the statue and someone fly down from the hands.

"long time no see, 'Mr. Bard' That's what they call you here, right...?" The girl says, flying up to me. "L-lady Y/N?!?" I practically scream. "Hai Hai~" She replies, patting my head. "W-why're you here!? Shouldn't you be at the castle?" "Castle?" I hear Kaeya mumble behind me. "Ah yes, but you, Good-for-nothing God needed my help with the- uhh- Abyss order?" She said, questioning herself. "Good-for-nothing!?" I pout and fold my arms as she giggles. "I've missed you guys a lot..." she said with a slightly sad tone, one that I don't recognize quite well. 

"Ah, I'm guessing you guys don't really know me well...." She starts. "Yeah, your elemental energy i-is so strong.." Lisa says, puzzled. Just then Jean comes up the starts to the statue. "What the hell is going on here?" She says walking up to Me and Y/N. "A-Ah, Jean!" Kaeya says. "Oh! So this is the grandmaster?" Y/N says walking up to her, making Jean slightly flustered. "Hai! My name is Y/N, Goddess Realm queen." She says smiling, holding her hand out.

"EHH?!?" Everyone says.