Liyue huh? (Chapter 3)

"In Liyue..-"

(Y/N POV)

"Hm, as suspected

"Hm, as suspected. He never really liked being an Adepti of Mondstadt...especially after Dvalin.-"   I walked over to the group of that Venti was in. (Kaeya, Venti, Aether and Diluc) "Wanna go for a little road trip?" I smirked at their slightly nervous faces. "Ah, right. Venti, play that tune." I said, tapping on his shoulder. His face lighted with glee as I smiled at his more laid back behavior.

(3rd person POV)

The bard played a beautiful melody. The music swayed with the wind, tickling your ears. As the  lullaby came to an end a large sea green light produced from the sky, enlightening an incredibly handsome man known as Xiao.

As Xiao's speer liften from the ground, he sighed. "What is it this time, Venti?" the Adepti said, walking out of the cloud of dust that formed. Xiao looked around slightly after he was Venti's giddy state. His eyes widened as they landed on you. The infamous Adepti was at a loss for words. Excitement ran through his face.  "Y-Y/N?" He finally put his words together and engulfed you in a hug. You make a sigh of relief. "*Ahem* I'm sorry to break up this touching reunion..-" Diluc started, clearly unimpressed. "But may someone tell me why a goddess is here?" He continued. You walk over to him and put your hand on his head, he was quite flustered at first then he calmed down immensely. "It's okay...I'm not here to hurt you." You whispered. "Your spirit...it's extremely hurt, I see that...but please trust me for now, okay?" You said, moving your hand to his.

"T-Thanks.." Diluc said, looking down.