Problems (Chapter 7)

(Your POV, SHORT CHPATER) 

I sighed, walking down the roads of Liyue. My face formed a small smile as I saw a small puppy make its way over to me, nodding for me to pet them. I did just that. As I continued petting the cutie, I heard footsteps approach me. It was Venti. I groan slightly. "What's up, Barbatos?" I say as he continues to walk up behind me. "Nothing...but you need to promise to not be mad at me.." He replied, sheepishly. I turned to face him. "What..?" I spat, my words as sharp as a knife. "Maybe...the person that Childe works for stole...my gnosis...?" Venti replied as if he's questioning himself. 

"I knew something was off about him.." I said softly, my tone completely changing. Venti noticed this and started to get worried, he just ran off back to everyone. 

(Venti POV.)

Hearing Y/N's voice set something off in my head, she was sad, really sad. I didn't know how to console her because she always so lively...I've never heard her voice so desperate for a solution. I just ran back to the group, Zhongli was the first to see my out-of-breath state and he speed-walked to me.  "What's wrong?" He said, making me look up to him. "I-it's y/n...he voice sounded so hurt." I replied, looking back down. Everyone was now looking towards us. Zhongli faced everyone with the sternest look I've ever seen on him.

"We need to help her." 

A/N: 

Hey! Join my genshin discord! :D 

https://discord.gg/PXvvVDGFaE