Stress (Chapter 8)

(Venti POV) 

"I can't stand to see her saddened and I know you can't either. For centuries she has always done things on her own. Whether it's fighting threats, helping cure plagues or even ending wars,  I don't think I have ever once heard her ask for help." I practically spit my words at Zhongli. He turns back to me, with the spark in his eye that he only gets for Lady Y/N. He's always been like that. "I know, Venti, I know. Trust me I've tried to get her out of the god forsaken castle for years. I would prefer it to not be in a situation like this but I'm am sure we're all glad she's here. She's finally here." Zhongli responds, looking at the ground as he relics on the past. "Yes she's here and like you said, she needs our help. Reunions are fun right now but this Abyss Order is not just going to take a break for us to hug and catch up, and she knows that. We need to fix this....for her" I say. Zhongli looks back up at me, nodding slightly then walking off. "I'm sorry you had to see that..." I say, embarrassed, to the rest of the group. 

(Aether POV) 

Venti looks at the ground, pondering about the whole ordeal. Suddenly, I come up with a solution. "Y/N Is extremely powerful, but the mental stress might be getting to her. I suggest we come up with a plan now, so she might not feel so burdened with it..?" I basically question myself, trying to lighten the mood. Venti lights up. "That's a great idea but...we know very little about the Abyss Order." "I know a bit, my sister actually kind of...works for them. I'm sure if we find Dainsleif, the person that helped me find my sister, could help us...?" I respond to him. 

"Dainsleif? Why does that sound so familiar...?" Venti questions.