The Abyss Order(Chapter 4)

"T-Thanks.." Diluc said, looking down.

(Y/N POV)

"So....the abyss order?" I said, looking at the people around me that have stayed. (Diluc, Jean, Kaeya, Aether, Xiao, Venti.) "They're a group of little annoying people that somehow have elemental power..." Venti responded. I sighed. My face looked puzzled. "Xiao," I said sternly, hinting that I'm serious. Xiao looking at me concerned, showing that he's listening. "Wheres Rex Lapis...I heard he sold his gnosis" I responded, the aura around me turning dark. Aether shifted uncomfortably, feeling bad that he knew. Venti and Xiao exchanged looks, they sighed. "Isn't he dead though..? And the gnosis was stolen...right?" Venti looked over to Xiao, hoping for some help. "W-well..." Aether spoke up. "He took human form in someone named Zhongli.." I looked over to Aether, my eyes softening. "You're a great adventurer..." I looked back at the group. "Who wants to make a quick trip to visit my old friend with me?" Aether, still blushing slightly raised his hand. "Do I have a choice...?" Xiao sighed, raising his has, as well as Venti, Diluc, and Kaeya.

(Timeskip to the group at Liyue Harbor gates, Zhongli POV.)

My face lifted, I sensed a strong aura. My brows knitted at the familiar feeling. I walked slightly out of the funeral home. My eyes widened to see a group of Mondstat knights and...Y/N. My eyes softened immediately as we made eye contact. She noticed my human form and ran to me. "Hey.." She said softly. "Hey," I said back, engulfing her in a hug. "Welcome back, my Lady."