CHAPTER 8.

HER PUNK

HER PUNK

BY: lukehemmigs36

CHAPTER 8.

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬.

You gave up any form of resistance and slowly felt yourself getting lost in the kiss.

If it was up to you two, you would've continued to kiss each other, but unfortunately the need for air overpowered your need for each other.

When you looked up at him while panting heavily and with shy eyes, only then did he realize the gravity of his action.

'Holy shit! What have I done? I acted impulsively! Fuck! She's gonna hate me now.'
Aren miserably thought to himself, already mentally preparing himself to get kicked out of your house. His train of thoughts suddenly came to an end when he felt himself getting pulled down by his shirt collar, and he felt something soft press against his own lips - and that were your own lips.

He may have acted on impulse but he totally didn't expect you to kiss back, more so pull him down for another round.

The second session ended quicker than the previous one, and by the end of it, both of you were a blushing mess.

"L/n, I'm sorry that I acted that way. That was such a dick!" He started apologizing causing you to interanally coo at him.

"Shut up Kuboyasu!" You growled in fake angry voice.

"Huh?" He looked at you in confusion.

"Can't you see that I don't want you to feel guilty?" You continued, maintaining that fake angry voice. "Can't you see that I like you too hmphh....."

This time it was, it was Aren that interrupted you with a mindblowing kiss.

"I like you too Y/n," he breathed out slowly after breaking the kiss, as he stared deep in your eyes.

A wide smile instantly appeared on your face when you heard him say that.

You cleared your throat lowly as you contemplate whether or not to ask him that question.

'Fuck it! I'm gonna do it anyway!' You thought to yourself as you took both if his hands in yours.

"L/n, what are you - ?" He started but you quickly cut him off.

"Aren Kuboyasu..." you started as you looked him deep in the eyes as you contemplated on your next words.

"I just want to say that......that I really really like you. When I first saw you, I thought that you were quite interesting and I wanted to get to know you more, and once that happened - I just can't help but I like you even more," you poured out your heart in front of him.

"So, Kuboyasu, will you go out with me?"

Instead of giving you a verbal reply, he decided to do the next most obvious thing and that is - kissing you.

Quickly breaking off from the sudden kiss, you stared at him with a small smile gracing your lips.

"So do I take that as a yes?" You asked him while giggling lightly.

"Yes," he said while sealing the deal with another kiss.

NOTE.

Sorry for the update guys. Now I'm back and I will be updating mors frequently.

 Now I'm back and I will be updating mors frequently