CHAPTER 3.

HER PUNK

HER PUNK

BY: lukehemmigs36

CHAPTER 3.

'A week has passed since I transferred to this school. No one has found out about my deliquint past yet. So why? So why don't I have any friends yet?' Aren thought to himself gloomily as he looked at the rest of students talking among themselves. 'I guess I can call L/n my friend. I mean she's so nice, and beautiful, and kind, and I would love to talk to her all day, but she said that she was going to be quite busy with her vice rep and student council duties, and I don't wanna disturb her. Before all I had to do was beat up guys who picked fights with me. But how do I make friends without fighting?'

'Well just thinking about it won't help. I'm going to go and talk to someone,' Aren thought to himself while getting up from his seat.

'Except him,' Aren thought as he stared at Nendou. 'If I hang out with him, my plan will be ruined.'

Aren then glanced at Takahashi, 'his face annoys me. I may accidentally punch him.'

'Hey! How about that guy?' Aren thought to himself when when he saw a pink haired boy (Saiki), calmly sitting on his desk, isolated from the rest of the student bodu.

'What was his name again? I do know that L/n walks home with this guy most of the time. Well that doesn't matter. I'll see how things go with that weak looking guy.'

Aftet introducing himself to Saiki, Aren went on talking on and on about this one Yakuza movie that he saw once, and Saiki just got more and more annoyed. After a certain point, Saiki looked so done with him that he decided to use the last weapon in his arsenal - his annoyed face.

This caused Aren to move away abruptly, albeit a little startled too because of Saiki's weird expression, or in Saiki's words - his annoyed face.

'Who does that guy think he is - giving me such an annoyed look?' Aren angrily thought to himself as he walked back to his seat.

'No matter how angry I get, there is this one harsh truth that I can't deny - that I have nothing in common with these normal people. The only one who was somewhat kind and understanding towards me was L/n. But why am I constantly thinking about her nowdays? Could this be because I like her? But I just met her a few days ago,' Aren's chain of thoughts came to an end when someone placed their hands on his shoulder, and it was none other than the Jet Black Wings.

 But why am I constantly thinking about her nowdays? Could this be because I like her? But I just met her a few days ago,' Aren's chain of thoughts came to an end when someone placed their hands on his shoulder, and it was none other than the Jet ...