CHAPTER 10.

HER PUNK

HER PUNK

BY: lukehemmigs36

CHAPTER 10.

The rest of the month passed in a blur and soon enough it was the day of the PK festival. The whole of year 2 class 3 was ready with their strange rocks - already to put them up on display.

"Guys, I've heard that the class with the best display will win. Let's do our best to get it! Class 3 rules!" Hairo cheered and after that all the students went on their own to explore the festival.

"Hey guys," you sighed tiredly as you walked up to where Saiki, Teruhashi, Yumehara, Kaidou, Nendou and Kuboyasu were standing.

"Wow, you look quite beaten up today!" Kaidou comments.

"Yeah, the practice ran late last night," you mumbled out lowly.

"What practi -" Kuboyasu started but was quickly cut off by Nendou.

"Hey Teruhashi-san, L/n-san, come see the festival with us," he suggested, perhaps he had forgotten about your performance that was going to happen later today.

Teruhashi was quick to refuse, saying that she has to be somewhere else. You also said that you have to do run some last minute preparations and can't join them. You quickly reminded Saiki to bring Kuboyasu to your show, after all you wanted to surprise him.

"I will see you later then Kuboyasu-kun," you quickly said to him as you ran away, leaving him dumbfounded.

The grape haired boy sighed tiredly. All he wanted to do was spent time his time with you, but you were gone in a blink of an eye.

'What am I doing here?' Kuboyasu thought to himself as he sat beside, Saiki, Nendou, and Kaidou as he watched the horrible concert that was put on by ETERNAL DIAMONDS VERONICA (Toritska's band).

All he wanted to do was spend time with you, but now he is stuck watching this stupid concert, but at least the beauty concert was interesting, but still where are you?

"Now after that 'strange performance," the emcee cleared his throat before continuing.
"Now it's time for our school's official band to perform and make us forget all about the previous band's act. I present you - THE VALIENT HEARTS."

"Valient hearts? I never knew that our school had an official band?" Kuboyasu asked to the three. "I just hope that they're not like the previous one."

"Don't worry about that man," Kaidou reassured him as he panted the former delinquent's back.
"I can assure you that they are nothing like previous one. After all, their performance is the highlight of PK festival."

"Are they really that good?" Kuboyasu asked, his attention finally shifting away from supposedly absent girlfriend.

"They are really that good. Their music refreshes the audience," Yumehara suddenly spoke up from beside him, causing the grape haired male to yelp out in surprise. And if that wasn't enough, Teruhashi was sitting beside Yumehara, who smiled at him causing him to go all 'oh wow.'

"Teruhashi-san, even you like their music?" Kuboyasu asks the perfect pretty girl, who just nodded her head.

"The whole of class 3 has gathered here to watch as one of our classmates also happens to be the lead vocalist."

"Lead vocalist?"

"You mean to say that you don't know who the lead vocalist is?" This time it was Hairo who was surprised at the former punk's ignorance.

Hairo was about to reveal the identity of the lead vocalist but was quickly stopped by Kaidou.

"Let it be a surprise for Kuboyasu-kun," Kaidou said while smirking at him.

Kuboyasu gave out a sigh as he took in the words of his new classmates as he turned his attention towards the stage and let out a gasp of surprise when he saw the members of VALIENT HEARTS.