𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏.

HER PUNK

HER PUNK

By: lukehemmigs36

CHAPTER 1.

It was a pleasant morning today, as you and your cousin Kusuo Saiki, made your way towards your school P.K. Academy.

"It's such a pleasant day Kusuo, at least show a little bit of enthusiasm," you teased him, causing him to roll his eyes in irritation.

"There is nothing much to look forward," he said directly in your mind using his psychic abilities.

"Such a downer," you teased him lightly before suddenly remembering something. "You know, we are getting another transfer student today."

"Why are we getting another transfer students?" Kusuo grumbled and you just laughed at him.

"Good morning Y/n, Saiki," your common friend - Shun Kaido greeted you two as you reached the school.

"Good morning Shun," you politely greeted him back, while Saiki went all 'yare yare' on him.

"Do you know that we are going to have a new transfer student today?" You asked Kaido, grabbing the attention of the said male.

"I bet that they must have sworn their allegiance to the Dark Reunion, and now they are trying to infiltrate our school," Kaido dramatically said while taking his Jet Black Wings persona.

You just laughed at the typical Kiado response while Saiki did 'yare yare.'

It was time for the class to begin. All of the students eagerly waited for the teacher and the new transfer student to arrive, while you on the other hand were out - doing your student council duties.

The door opened and the teacher walked in, telling everyone to stay seated and not create any commotion. All the girls waited in anticipation for the new student to come inside with bright smiles on their faces, but their faces instantly turned into a frown when they saw the transfer student, who just so happens to be a tall boy with purple hair and was wearing glasses. He looked like a typical nerd to most of the students.

"I'm Aren Kuboyasu, I moved here from Ibaraki prefecture," he announced after writing something on the board.

"What's that?" Some students mused out, which got the transfer student to get alarmed and rub his writing. "Oh no! That's just an old habit. Sorry about that."

"Nice to meet you Kuboyasu," some of the students greeted him.

A smug smile appeared on his face as he said, "what's up homies?"

"Homies?"

"You are an interesting one?"

"He does seem like quite the character," Kaidou said to Saiki.

'I wish that were all it was to him,' Saiki thought to himself.

"By the way - where's Y/n?" Kaidou asked Saiki when he saw that your seat was empty, which just so happens to be right in front of Kuboyasu's.

"She is out - doing some student council duties," the psychic said and at the exact moment the door of the classroom opened and you walked in, grabbing the attention of all the students. You apologized to teacher for being late and then quickly took your seat, all the while being unaware of the pair of lingering eyes of the transfer student staring at you.

You were so immersed in you work that you were still unable to notice that someone was staring at you, till you heard Saiki point it out to you.

"Hey, the transfer student is staring at you."

'Wait what?' You thought to yourself.

"I said that the guy is boring holes at the back of your head from the moment you walked in through the door."

'Yeah, but why?'

"Why don't you check it out yourself?" With that being said he cut you off and pretty soon you started hearing an unfamiliar voice speaking inside your head.

'Should I go and try talking to her? Would she even talk to me? What if she runs away when she discovers my dark past?' The transfer student thought to himself and you were also hearing all this.

"Now just talk to him and stop him, because it's getting quite annoying at this point."

You gave out a tired sigh, and turned to face Kuboyasu.

"Hey there," you greeted him, grabbing the attention of the grape haired boy.

'She's so beautiful up close,' Aren thought to himself, a blush covering his cheeks.

"I'm Y/n L/n. You are Aren Kuboyasu, right?" You asked him and he just nodded his head in reply. "Anyways, I'm sorry that I wasn't able to greet you earlier, but I'm the Vice class rep here and also the Student Council Secretary. If you need help with anything, don't hesitate approch me," with that being said you walked away to submit the finished paperworks to the teacher.

'Oh wow, she's so beautiful and nice,' Kuboyasu thought to himself dreamily, staring at your retreating figure.

'Yare yare - now I have to keep an eye on him too,' Saiki thought to himself begrudgingly. 'How troublesome.'