CHAPTER 7.

HER PUNK

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

HER PUNK

BY: lukehemmigs36

BY: lukehemmigs36

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

CHAPTER 7.

"That was quite fun, right?" You asked Aren as you wiped a trail of sweat that was trickling down your forehead.

"You're right. I never thought that I would enjoy cooking with someone else," Aren said as both of you placed your lunch on the table, as you two got ready to eat

"Thanks for the food," you said as you quickly dig into your lunch.

"It's so fucking amazing!" you moaned out as you relished in the deliciousness of the food, savoring the aftertaste of the meal.

You came down from your foodgasm when you heard Aren let out a small gasp of surprise at your cursing.

"What's the matter Kuboyasu?" you asked him.

"Nothing," he hastily replied while looking down at his food. "I just never thought you be of the cursing kind."

You just gave out a loud laugh at this as you processed what he said.

"I do not usually curse words but when I do, it's always in front of someone with whom I feel comfortable with, someone whom I trust, someone who I feel safe with," you said while looking down at your lap.

You waited for Aren to say something but were only met with silence for the next few things.

"Kuboyasu, why are you not saying anything?" you asked him as he was silent for a long time now.

"You feel safe with me?" he slowly asked, this time without any hint of nervousness in his voice.

You simply nodded your head, unable to form any sentence.

You slowly looked up from your lap, trying to sneak a glance, but you totally didn't expect what was going to happen next.

Your usual calm and collected self was thrown completely off guard when you felt a pair of lips crash into yours. 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.