CHAPTER 6.

HER PUNK

HER PUNK

BY: lukehemmigs36

CHAPTER 6.

'Is this outfit okay? Does it look likely I'm trying too hard? Does bringing flowers means that I'm being too straightforward?

'The old lady from the flowershop did say that
Y/n will most probably like them. She also told me what this particular flower represents,' Aren thought to himself as he stood in front of your apartment.

His heart was beating so fast that he was scared that it will burst out of his chest.

'But what is this feeling? Why am I feeling so nervous all of a sudden? What are you doing to me Y/n?' He thought to himself dreamily.

The door then opened to reveal your beautiful short figure.

His heart literally skipped a beat when he saw you dressed in a pair of simple sweatpants and sweatshirts, but still managing to take his breath away.

"Hey there Kuboyasu," you greeted him with your usual cheerful smile, which once again made his heart skip a beat.

"Hi L/n," he said, with a blush as he took a bouquet of white flowers from behind him and hastily handed it to you.

"White carnations, huh?" You mused out as you hugged the flowers close to you and smiled fondly at them.

"The florist said that these flowers represent...." he started.

" - purity and good luck," you completed for him as you stared at him fondly this time. "Thanks for this
I really really appreciate this sweet gesture of yours."

"Your welcome, I guess," he said as you gestured for him to come inside. You then led him up to your living room and told him to take a seat and place his books on the low lying table, as you left to grab some snacks and drinks for you two.

"I'm back," you announced as you returned with two glasses of orange juice and bunch of various junk food and placed them on the table.

"Now let's get to work," you announced as both of you got down to finish the incredibly difficult chemistry homework. Like hell you were ever going to admit defeat against some lousy chemistry assignment. You're gonna fucking annihilate that shit.

"Phew, thatbwas harder than it looked," you sighed as you slammed your book shut.

"It was indeed quite difficult," Aren started. "I wouldn't have been able to do it without your help."

"You flatter me dude," you said to him as you gave him one of your closed eyes smile.

"Oh look at the time - it's already time for lunch," you suddenly said while getting up and tidying the table.

"Why don't you stay fornlunch Kuboyasu?" You asked him.

"No, it's okay. I had already caused you too much trouble by asking you to help me with my homework. I don't wanna trouble you anymore by staying longer."

"No, it's okay. I insist that you stay for lunch," you said as you made your way into the kitchen. "It woukd be nice to have some company every once in a while."

"Okay then," he reluctantly agreed. "But let me help you," he offered and you happily agreed. After all the more the better, right?

"Let's go cooking them" you cheered while Aren tried to mimick your level of enthusiasm.