Secret

"Hey guys y/n here!"
Dixie rolls her eyes beside me making me turn the camera slightly on the tripod "and dixie! Who we love and totally weren't ignoring"
"Shut up." Dixie groans standing and storming upstairs. My mouth opens and closes like a fish for a few seconds before looking around to try and find someone. My eyes land on Avani who walks over with a shrug of her shoulders.
"What's her deal?"
"I wouldn't have a clue. I don't know what to do. She's never been mad before..."
"Welllll you could go check on her but that could result in you getting your head chopped off orrr she might hug you it's a risk that yoy might have to take lover"
I nod and consider my options.
I'm going to fricking die
I smile at Avani before standing and walking upstairs
"Oh wait y/n?"
"Yeaho"
"Have you seen Charli today?"
I smirk making her blush
"She's in the shower maybe go check on her" I wink at Avani before walking up to dixies room and knocking on the door.
"Piss off!" My mouth parts slightly again before I close it and make my way into her room
"Hey baby, it's just me. Can I come in?" I say poking my head into the room slightly
"Piss off y/n!" I sigh lightly and nod my head before leaving and closing the door.
What the fuck have I done? I'm so confused the hell.
"Dixie in there?" Alex says walking towards him room
I nod and he frowns "what's going on?" He comes back over and sits down on the floor before getting me to sit next to him
"She's pissed at something or someone. That someone probably bring me"
He nods and shrugs "is she on her period?"
"No that was last week plus she's not usually moody on her period she's just hangry"
"Oh well did you cheat?"
"What?! no!"
"Than what did you do!"
"Bruh I don't got a fucking clue!"

"Sorry man can't help ya than"
"That fine dude. See ya later"
I walk back downstairs and open up my computer to see the recent celebrity news.

YouTuber y/n y/l/n spotted on secret date with...

HEY YALL!
Sorry I haven't updated in so long! Feels like decades. I've been pretty busy trying to figure myself and some other stuff out.
Thank you for all your patients and time. You all are so kind and considerate. For those who don't know yet. My names Percy and my pronouns are they/them for the last few months I have been struggling to accept the fact and now I have. I've had amazing friends and y'all help me so much with finding myself and my new name. Please don't refer to me as she/her anymore or Paige because I identify as neither now. Thank you for your respect and your time. I'm back bitches!