Cuddles

*Dixies pov

I wake up to her strong arms around my body, her chin rested against the top of my head, I listen to her strong heartbeat as she breaths in and out peacefully. Can I always be like this? I look up at her ans smile. She's gorgeous...I don't even deserve her. I want to kiss her, I want to wake up in her arms every day of every year. I want to live in a house with her and have kids. God she'd be an amazing mother. So caring and full of love.

She shifts slightly and her are retracts from over my waist making me pout and grab her hand. She frowns with her eyes closed before opening them. As soon as her eyes land on me they soften and wrinkle at the sides in a smile. I smile back largely and tug her strong arm back around my waist. She pulls me closer and runs her hand over my clothed back. She slips her large, warm hand under the tank top I got changed into last night and rubs my bare back slowly making me shiver.
"Beautiful" she whispers making me look up at her "stunning" she continues making me blush "gorgeous" she kisses my head gently as i pull her even closer and rest my hands against her chest.
I inhale deeply as her scent fill my nose. I smile wider and pull her impossibly closer.
"Addison can get lost" I whisper making her hum softly Before she chuckles.

The door bursts open and a few snaps of a camera sound before I hear my sister start talking about the holiday the hype house is going on. She begs y/n to come and eventually the y/h/c haired girl agrees.
"Okay Charles. Ill come on the trip"
Charli scoff playfully at the nickname before she thanks her and walks up. Telling us to get up and get ready because she wants to take us for coffee. Y/n sits up in bed but I pull her back down and crawl on top of her. She blushes darkly as I straddle her
"Dix-"
"Five more minutes" I say as I lay down on top of her.

Sorry for not updating. Some stuffs been going on 😕