Call

*your POV

I watch as notification after notification rolls through. One follow after another. But none matter as much as when my phone notifies me that dixie has started following me. I smile widely. And then to Clarke.
"Clarke I need help"
"With?"

*third person

Miss D'amelio: oi, you cute little shit. I said go post something 😠

Y/n: you really think I know how to work this app? Youtube is my major not tiktok

Miss D'amelio: i guess I'll have to teach you ;)

*your POV

I look down at my phone screen in confusion before my contact name pops up on my screen as well as a large green and red button. I jump while I put my phone on my bed
"Shit,shit,shit,shit" I look down at what I'm wearing, an oversized shirt and sweats. Nice going y/n. Pick it up pussy before she thinks you're ignoring her.
I press the green button and dixies face fills the screen
"Hey!" Her voice speaks. Which happens to be a lot deeper than I would have expected but after watching her tiktoks many times I've fallen in love with it.
"H-hi" I speak as a noticeable blush takes over my cheeks and my hand goes to the back of my neck.
"Okay so..."

After an hour of Dixie teaching me how to work tiktok Charli walks into her room.
"Hey d- holy shit you're y/n!"
"Language Charli!" I hear an older man yell from further away. Dixie laughs loudly as Charli slaps her playfully
"Hey Charli, How are you?" I chuckle. Charli sits down and starts talking to me. Asking about some of my videos on YouTube or about some of the places I've visited in the videos. I watch as Dixie's jaw clenches and her eyes narrow into her sister. Little does she know I'm not concentrating on the 15 year old but the 18 year old on my screen. Dixie leans over and puts her dead weight onto Charli making Charli shift under her.
"Stop dixie" she mumbles but Dixie does it once again.
"Fine, I'm leaving" Charli mumbles making Dixie sit up and let her leave.

*time skip*

I burst into Clarke's room
"I think I like Dixie!" I explain making him look at me in shock

*Dixie's Pov

I burst into charli's room
"I think I'm bi and like y/n!" I explain making her look at me in shock