Back home

"Bye y/n" Charli says hugging me as I stand outside the D'amelios house. Dixie wipes a tear and pulls me into yet another hug before pulling away and kissing me on the lips gently. When she try's to deepen the kiss I feel a tap on my shoulder. I pull away and turn to my sister who wraps an arm around my shoulders and rolls her eyes. She's yet to warm up to the brunette who has stolen my heart. I wave one last time before getting into my sisters car before were off to the airport.
"Say hi to mom and dad for me okay?"
I nod and hug her tightly before walking through the terminal. I walk onto the airplane and sit in my designated seat, putting headphones in my ears and looking out the window at the runway outside. I wrap my arms around myself and hold Dixies hoodie closer to myself as we slowly pull off of the runway. We take out and the only thing on my mind is dixie as I start to fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🍟~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey mom" I smile softly as she nods back at me. I sigh softly and follow her out of the airport. Since I came out to them. Nothings been the same, we don't take unless needed and I practically do everything for myself now. It would be so much easier if I just moved in with my sister...wait.

Me: question

Sista 👯‍♀️: sup asshole. Glad you got home safe

Me: do you think I could maybe...idk move in with you? I'd pay half the rent and everything.

Sista 👯‍♀️: id love to have you here!

Me: seriously?

Sista 👯‍♀️: yeah of course! You can take care of yourself. You'd be closer to dixie here. There's more schools around here. It'd be perfect

I smile and turn to mom. "I'm moving in with Sam"
"No you're not"
"I'm nineteen. I'm an adult. I can make my own decisions"
"Fine but don't come back to your father and I when it falls apart"
"Oh I won't, no need to worry"

It really do be 3 am but I have the need to stay up to text a girl 🙄🙄🙄