Falling

*your POV

I wake up to a camera click and multiple people talking making me groan quietly and go to sit up. But I can't, something heavy lays on my body making me look down. I see brown hair and smile softly remembering last night.
I make eye contact with Charli and she smirks before she starts to film.
"Go awayyyy" I whine turning on my side and pulling Dixie closer to my chest
They don't leave and I stand, picking Dixie up in my arms and walking up to her room but not before saying good morning to everyone. Once I reach her room I close the door and set her down in the best before getting in after her. I pull her closer again and start to fall asleep.

*time skip*

I wake up to a cold and empty bed making me whine and sit up slowly. I look around the room and spot no one making me groan and get out of bed before walking down the stair towards the kitchen. When I reach the kitchen see everyone sitting around the counter in the middle of the room. I see dixie standing with her back to me so I walk up behind her and pull her into me. She giggles and turns around in my arms
"Hey sleepyhead"
"Says the one who I had to carry upstairs this morning"
She smiles more and kisses my forehead "thank you"
I smile proudly and tug her into a hug.
"Y'all are cute and all but not in the kitchen you're gonna make me loose my appetite" one of the boys yells as I look back at chase. Charli standing next to him with her phone out recording the interaction between Dixie and I. We pull away and turn to chase, Dixie sticks her tongue out at him before picking up a waffle from the plate in front of her and starts to eat it. I look around the group and my eyes meet Addison as she smiles softly and winks at me. I look down and slide my hand into dixies. She stiffens before relaxing under my touch and squeezing my hand. I move closer to her and wrap my other hard around her bicep while leaning into her body. She hums and holds my hand a little tighter. Charli snaps a photo but I don't care. I look up at Dixie and smile as her pretty brown eyes meet mine.

I think I'm falling in love... I'm falling for my best friend

You're welcome 🙄