Chapter 22

A/N: I wuvvvv yewww guysssss

Comments(:

Jessicafan1D:

nooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Niall you have to remember about your love for ZAYN! You belong together! FOREVER! I love this story :D

ZiallNiamLarry:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :*

InsiMalik:

omg y does he only member that????? Plzzzzzzzzzz he has to come back so they can b all fluffy n in love!!!!! Plzzzzzzzzzz update soon I love u! XXXXXX :)

I love all comments(: Thank you to anyone who reads, comments or votesssss

___________________

Niall POV

I finally get to come home from the hospital today. They said that it has been 3 weeks. 3 weeks since my accident. Everyone is freaking out and being over-protective of me. Like they need to chill the fuck out. I am perfectly fine. Its not like i can get put in the hospital again. I am a good person, i could never have that bad of luck. At the hospital there was always someone watching my every move. It was getting rather irritating. And a nurse came in every hour to check my vitals and all that stuff. They also made me do some brain/mind therapy because apparently it got pretty screwed up during my accident. They said i kept saying crazy stuff and that i couldnt remember a lot of the important stuff. I think that is complete bullshit. If it was important enough, i would remember. They are suppose to make me feel better but they are doing the exact opposite. Back to now. I have one final check up to make sure i am stable enough to go home. They were testing my memory, my heart and other stuff. Soon enough, i was cleared to go home. Harry, Louis, Liam, and Caleb were all their to take me home along with my parents. My friends had convinced my parents to let them drive me to my house. Thankfully they didnt bring Zayn with them. I dont ever want to see him again. He has not come once since i yelled at him about a week ago. I guess he got the picture. That boy, i just dont understand him. Everyone seems to like him except me. He beat me up everyday...how could they like someone who beat their closest friend. It just makes no sense to me. I have been thinking a lot about him and I couldnt think if anything else about this boy. He obviously isnt important. I would have come up with something by now. I also dont get why he pretended to care about me. Im not dumb, i can tell that he doesnt give a shit. He gets me so worked up. I just need to calm down. Deep breathes. In an out. In and out.

"Lets go, Mr. Nialler" Liam beamed at me. He is so sweet. He has been really kind when i was in the hospital. They walked me to their car and we all got in. I sat in the back with Caleb and Liam while Louis was in the passenger seat. Harry was driving. Liam kept asking me how i was. And i didnt mind all that much because he is a sweet person and cant help how protective he is. Then Caleb asked me if there was anything special that i wanted or was craving. I thought for a moment and then i decided that i was in the mood for ice cream. Instead of going to some boring ice cream shop, we went to to the store and bought all types of goodies. We got chocolate, vanilla, cookies&cream, and cookie dough ice cream. We also got sprinkles, caramel, chocolate syrup, chocolate chips, oreos, and a bunch of other stuff that you put on sundaes. After we got supplies we headed to my house. When we got there, my parents were pretty angry that we were late. They were being normal worried parents so i didnt mind. I just got out of the hospital, they have the right to worry. Soon after i explained why we were late me and the guys headed to the kitchen to start making the sundaes.

"Niall, quit being a lazy arse and come help the rest of us make sundaes!" Louis yelled at me. He is such a sassy pants.

"LouLouuuuu im tired. I dont want to make a sundae."