Chapter 23

A/N: Comments!!(:

onedirection62:

Please please update. Yay maybe Nialler is gonna remember Zayn now :D I'm happy again :)

InsiMalik:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay he remembers Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay NIALL IS BACK BITCHES!!! hehe love u! XXXXXX

StuffedTurtle97:

You better update soon!!!! Poor Niall...HE NEEDS HIS LOVER!!!

Thanks for all the lovely comments! I really appreciate you guys taking the time to do that:D

___________________

Niall POV

After i woke up from that dream, i was confused. I had no idea why i would dream that. I have so much on my mind now. There is no way i can sleep now. I got up and started pacing around the room. Okay lets think. I can try to make sense of all this. Make sense of Zayn. Well the first thing should be that everyone likes Zayn even though he is my bully. Cause you know that makes a lot of sense. Second, Zayn comes to see me a lot even though he is my bully and he says he cares, but that is impossible because he is my bully. Third, all my friends hang out with Zayn and harry was with Zayn that day in the hospital. He cant be that bad of a person if Harry hangs out with him. On the other hand i think they have been friends a while so i dont think that makes a difference. Fourth, Zayn keeps telling me that i will remember eventually. The only thing i have to go off of is my dream and who knows if that is a memory or just a dream. Through all of this Zayn doesnt seem like a bad guy but then why do i think he is. Okay so if Zayn was mean and still beat me up wouldnt you think my friends would say something. Maybe Caleb, Liam, Louis, anf Harry arent even my friends. Maybe they hate me too. Through all of this thinking i have come to the conclusion that everyone hates me. Well that makes me feel better. I check the clock and it says that it is 4 in the morning. Thats really early but i really have to talk to someone right now. I should probably talk to Harry or Liam. They would be the most understanding. First i go to liam's room.

I knock on the door before quietly saying, "Liam are you awake?" I heard ruffling of the bed sheets so he must be awake. I let myself in after that.

"Niall, why are you up at this hour?" Liam asked while rubbing his eyes.

"I..i....im just confused and i thought i could ask you about it. If its too much of a bother i can leave"

"No no. Its fine. Come sit and we can talk"

I took a deep breath before i spoke. "I was thinking about you, Caleb, Louis, Harry and ........Zayn. I dont understand any of you. I remember Zayn being really mean but you all love him. And i dont know if you guys like me because i have been wrong about a lot of things lately and yeah. Im confused."

"Well first i should say that Zayn isnt a bad guy. Well not anymore. I will spare you the details. Im not the one that knows Zayn best so it wouldnt be my place. And for all of us. We are friends. When you first came to bradford from Mullingar some thingss.. Happened and i helped you and we became friends. And i believe that later that day you met Louis. Soon enough you had two friends. Yay for you. Then Louis told you that Harry and him were dating. Right away you were fangirling like a happy princess." He laughed at his own joke. "And Caleb you became friends with because me and him are dating. I will leave out the details with that as well. It is a long story. And finally Zayn. You guys were paired up for a project and at that time you hated each other. You went to his house to work on the project and bam you were in bed together. Ya know?" My jaw dropped to the floor after i understood what he meant. I cant believe that happened. Just like my dream. "And you guys have been through thick and thin since then."

"Liam, this is all true?"

"Every last piece"

"I have been so rude to Zayn and he was my boyfriend. I feel terrible. Why didnt anyone tell me this earlier!?"

"Im so sorry Niall"

"NO. I HAVE RUINED EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF THIS. THIS. THIS LACK OF INFORMATION" I stormed out of his room and on to Harry's. Thankfully he was alone. I shook him slightly and he woke up. Slowly but surely he sat up and noticed i was there.

"Niall? Why are you here?"

"Liam just told me all about Zayn and how we all became friends and im furious that no one told me sooner. I yelled at the kid in the hospital for crying out loud and now i find out we were boyfriends?! I didnt even know i was gay. This is all to much to handle."

"Shh it will be alright eventually"

"I probably put him through so much through all this time. Im so selfish. Im such a bad person. I just wish i remembered from the beginning, Harry. I need him. I need him so much." I sniffled. "I had a dream about him"

"Really? What happened"

"Well it was a few things. First we were having sex"

"Lovely" Harry said jokingly.

"Then we had a date where we ended up dancing to music."

"Yeah i remember that"

"We had a date at a fancy restaurant where Zayn said the sweetest things."

"You were sooo happy that night."

"And lastly he put rose petals on the bed and we made love"

"Aww made love. How cute" Harry laughed.

"We did. It was sweet so its called making love." I hit Harry lightly on his arm.

"So Harry, being serious now. What should i do about Zayn?"

"Thats easy, Niall. Go get your man back"

___________________

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN<3