Chapter 16

A/N: HAI READERS HAIII(: xx

Comments-

Destinee9:

Just keep on doing Ziall, Larry, and Caleb/Liam please I love them all!!!!

I will continue to do all for you(: but i am gonna focus on Ziall(: xx

JaymiAvenue:

OH CMON IN NEED MORE, ZAYN N NIALL HAVE TO BE 2GETHER!

I really enjoy Ziall so i will do a lot of them. They are so cuteeeee(: xx

---------------------------------

Niall POV

What is wrong with me? How could I ever cheat on Zayn? He was..no... He is the love of my life. It is him or no one. No one is as caring for others. Nobody tries to help others feel better about themselves. He is such a family person which is adorable. He was so loving towards me and I fucked it all up. I don't even know why i kissed Liam back. Sure he is so damn attractive, but nothing compared to Zayn. He is my baby. He is sexy as fuck. I want my baby back. He has to forgive me sometime. If I saw him with anyone else, i don't think i could handle it. I would be so jealous. I would turn into a bitch and then he would hate me more. If i am a bitch, i will lose all my friends. If i have no friends, i will get depressed. If i get depressed i will be taken to a mental hospital. If i go there I will think about Zayn more and get more depressed. If i am that depressed I would probably end my life. So if Zayn never forgives me I am going to die. There is no way around it. I must try as hard as I can to get my boyfriend back. So that's it, I am going to Zayn's house and apologizing. I will apologize to him every day until he forgives me. It has to work. It has to.

I finally got to Zayn's house and i knocked on the door lightly. His mom greeted me.

"Hey Niall" she said coldly.

"Hey Mrs. Malik. Is Zayn here?"

"He is"

"Well may i see him?" I asked.

"I don't know. Let me ask him. You may come in and sit on the couch." I came in and sat down. It felt kind if awkward since me and Zayn aren't dating at the moment.

"Niall, he said he doesn't want to see you"

"No no. Please please. I HAVE to talk to him. I need to apologize."

"I don't know niall"

"Pleaseeeee"

"Fine. But be quick. Just remember that he doesn't want to talk to you so be careful" I walked up to his room and knocked on his door. There was no answer so I just let myself in.

"Mom please go aw--" he stopped after he saw me. "What do you want Niall?"

"I am here to apologize because i miss you Zaynie"

"Please don't call me that. It hurts too much"

"I know you are hurting and probably don't want to talk about it but please can you just listen to me?" I begged.

"Fine. I will listen"

"Zayn i miss you so much. Liam means nothing to me. We are just friends. He kissed me and i was an asshole and kissed back. I felt nothing. I only love you and you only. Each and everyday i cry and cry because i hurt you so bad. I was so selfish and i won't ever forgive myself. And i don't imagine you will ever forgive me because I don't deserve it. I am such a bad person. Zayn you deserve way better than me. You really do. Everyday i will regret what i did and i will feel guilty for the rest of my life. I know i don't deserve it but i hope one day, you can find it deep in your heart to forgive me. I love you so much and I will love you nothing less than forever" I started crying. I was crying an ocean.