Chapter 7

A/N Hey everybody!(: I got three wonderful comments last chapter. I loved them so much, i was cryin when i saw them. they were amazing. here they are:

Niam_Is_Real: asklfjaslfkjasfl;a I think i died. i literally had a freakin shipper heart attack. holy fucking shit. OMG. I NEED MORE!!! and the nouis moment ended to sooon... I WAS ENJOYING THAT. Lol but i need more Ziall!!! AM I OVERWHELMING YOU? im sorry. UPDATE SOON AND HAVE A NICE LIFE IM OUTIEZ!!! <3

I just wanna say this comment made my day! And it didn't overwhelm me. It was an amazing comment and i was fangirling because the comment was so wonderful. AND DON'T WORRY THERE WILL BE SOME ZIALL!

TheCookie2112: LOL! Louis made me laugh, and his mum made me laugh more! xD Good Story. You can have cookies and tea when you upload the next chapter, and make sure it has Ziall in it!

This comment was fabulous. I am glad you are enjoying it! AGAIN THERE WILL BE MORE ZIALL IN THE FUTURE! SORRY I HAVEN'T HAD ZIALL MORE! And since i am uploading i get my cookies and tea right?

Annigaaa98: oooooooooooooooooh. NOUIS MOMENTS! but poor hazzabear! ;( update soon babe!xx

I am glad you liked the nouis moment. It was fun to write(:

Well those were amazing comments. i am still recovering from fangirling, but here is the next chapter. Enjoy babes(: <3 xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zayn POV

It has been about four weeks since the new kid came with his gorgeous blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. He is so attractive. Um.... I don't know why I am thinking this. I need to get these thoughts out of my head. I only like girls, just GIRLS. I know I have never had a serious girlfriend. I 've never felt happy with any girl, but that is probably because I haven't found the right one yet. i am not the only one though. Harry has never had a serious girlfriend either. He must be the same way as I am, just waiting for the right girl. I think he is lonely because he has been acting different lately. Harry seems really sad. He just needs to get with a girl.

I don't know why i always beat up the new kids. I just want to let them know that i don't like to be messed with. Usually I feel guilty, but with Niall I feel so guilty I just want to go in the corner, curl up in a ball and cry. i can't let anyone know that though so i always say mean things to him, so no one knows how i really feel. Maybe I can slowly stop beating him with Harry. I don't think Harry likes being a bully. I mean why would you? He always has a blank expression on his face like he is numb from all the guilt. I wonder why he never stands up to me. i wouldn't like me if i was him. I need to change and be a better person.

*at school*

When I see Niall outside of the school he looks scared at what i might do. I decide to leave him alone today. And apparently Harry noticed.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked.

"Um.... I am talking to you."

"No. I mean, you know Niall is over there right?"

"Yeah I do"

He looked puzzled. "And you aren't gonna beat him up today?"

"Nah. Maybe another day" I really don't have the intention to ever beat him ever again, but Harry can not know that.

"Don't you think bullying him is bad?" he asked.

"Yeah" I mumbled.

"How bout we stop it all together?" he asked nervously.

I AM SO HAPPY HE SAID THAT! NOW I HAVE AN EASY WAY OUT AND NO ONE WILL BE SUSPICIOUS.

"sure" is all i said.