Chapter 5

A/N Helllo everybody! (: I wanted to update more often, so I am! Just for you guys(: I am sooooooo happy that you guys are enjoying this! I am getting some comments and that is amazing. I LOVE YOU GUYS<3 I am dedicating this next chapter to Annigaaa98 for her wonderful comments(: <3 Now here is the chapter. Enjoy my lovely readers(: xx

--------------------------------------------------

Niall POV

I have been in Bradford, going to school and such for about three weeks now. I have still been getting punched and beat up. It is really hard trying to hide all the marks and bruises from my mum. But I have managed. I have noticed that Louis seems to be upset lately. Everytime I ask him what is wrong he just ignores the question or shrugs it off. I think he and Harry are having some relationship problems. *gasp* I don't know what it could possibly be about. Even though Harry beats me up along with Zayn, I still wish Lou and Harry would be happy. Because obviously they are not right now. I think that Louis and Harry need a cool couple name though like Houis. No that is awful. I know how about Larry. Yeah that fits. Somehow I will fix their Larry problems. If they were to break up. I would probably go in the corner and cry. I wouldn't be able to handle the emotions. Oh my god. I sound like an obsessed fangirl on the Internet, who gets all worked up over celebrity couples. Oh well. NO REGRETS! I ship Larry! sue me! I am now appointing myself as the captain of the Larry ship. As my duty as captain, i shall fix their problems and help them stay together forever.

"NIALLLLLLLLL, GET YOUR LITTLE TUSHY DOWN HERE! YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" my mum said.

"I am coming mum" I replied. When i got down to the kitchen, my mom gave my some toast to eat. After I was done, she gave me a nice big hug. "Have a good day at school Sweetie Pie"

"I will mum. Thanks" I said before i left.

When i first got to school I saw Zayn, i avoided him. For two reasons. The first is he will beat me up and SHOCKER i don't like getting beat up. The second is I might go crazy and stare at his sexy body or go up to him, push him against the wall and kiss him all over. I need to calm down and look for Louis or Liam. I didn't spot Liam, but i saw Louis sitting at a table in the courtyard. I walked over to him and sat down.

"Hey LouLou!" I said with a smile.

"Hey Niall" he said with no expression

"Did you just call me Niall? You never call me that. It is always Ni or Nialler" he just shrugged.

"What is wrong Lou?"

"Oh it is nothing"

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON! THAT IS A BIG FAT LIE! SOMETHING IS OBVIOSULY WRONG!" Wow i sound like my mother. I continued "Tell me what is wrong with you"

"I can't tell you. It is hard to explain anyway"

"Lou, you can tell me anything"

"Okay but can we go somewhere more private?"

"Sure. Where should we go?"

"Um... How about the park across the street?"

"Okay. We have like 30 minutes until school starts" he just nodded and we walked to the park in silence. We found a bench to sit on and Louis started to talk.

"Okay, i don't know how to start this. First i think i should say that I am dating someone"

"Who is it?" I asked. Please say Harry, please say harry, PLEASE SAY HARRY! I thought to myself.

"It is Harry" he said fast. OH MY GOD! I WANT TO SCREAM JUMP AROUND! I WANT TO JUMP OVER THE RAINBOW WITH UNICORNS! Woah this got weird fast.

"Are you mad?" He asked nervously.