Chapter 6

A/N Hey people who are reading this(: i don't know how good this chapter is, so i would like some comments please! Anywho i had a Harry POV in this chapter. It was kind of hard to write. I dedicated this chapter to StuffedTurtle97. They are writing a really good story and you should check her story out(: well here is the next chapter lovely readers<3 xx

-----------------------------------------

Louis POV

Oh my god! Niall fancies Zayn. I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!! I cannot believe Niall has a crush on him because Zayn is his bully. It is even worse that Zayn can't possibly be gay because he is a homophobe. That is sad, but I am still 100% supportive of Niall.

"Lou are you alright? You kinda zoned out." Niall said.

"Yeah I'm fine Ni" I gave him a reassuring smile. "It doesn't bother me that you like Zayn"

"Really? I thought you would be upset that I fancy my bully"

"I have to admit it is quite strange, but i support you no matter what"

"Thanks Lou" Niall said "I really like him though, and there is no chance he will like me and......" he tried to hold in the tears.

"Shhh. It is going to be okay Nialler" I said attempting to comfort him.

"No it is not!" he snapped at me "I will never be loved!"

"Don't say that Niall! One day you will find a special boy that you can call all yours. You will find somebody that cares deeply for you and that makes you super happy"

"I just want to be with Zayn. I need someone to hold. I need someone to kiss" I pulled him into my chest trying to comfort him.

"It feels nice being hugged" Niall said. Then he looked up at me. He had a strange look on his face. He wanted something and he was thinking hard about it. I noticed he was staring at my lips. Nah, I must be mistaken because why would he stare at my lips? He is probably looking at my eyes. Then he slowly started to lean in. 

"I'm sorry Lou" he said.

"For what?" I asked.

"This" He slammed his lips to mine. They felt nice pressed to my lips. I know for sure I only love Harry, but I have been wanting this type of interaction for a while. And apparently so has Niall. So of course I kiss him back forcefully. Neither of us care that this means nothing, we just need this. Now that I think about it, it is possible for Niall to also fancy me. I am a very attractive guy, I am fun to be around, who wouldn't want this. I hope he doesn't like me though, otherwise this would get complicated. God I hope this doesn't mean anything to him because I can't make myself pull away. I was really enjoying this.

We were kissing with so much force and lust. Then i felt the Irish boy lick my bottom lip for entrance. I decided to have some fun and not let him in. He groaned in frustration. Then you know what he did. He sat on my lap facing me making me gasp. Taking his chance Niall shoved his tongue in my mouth. He swirled his tongue around mine, exploring every inch of my mouth. It felt so good and so hot. I could feel him getting hard. Then Niall slowly rubbed his hands under my shirt, which made me even more turned on. I grabbed Niall's back pulling him close before my hands slowly slid down to grab his bum. He moaned at the touch.

Eventually we pulled back for air, and Niall took that chance to take off our shirts before he connected his lips to my neck. He was biting slightly and sucking hard, making me moan. There was definitely going to be a mark there for a while. He continued his way down my chest. I tried to hold in a moan.

"Let me hear you babe" Niall said against my skin. With that I moaned loud. I felt him smirk against my chest. Then i flipped us, so i was now on his lap. Just as I started to trail kisses down his chest, I heard the door being unlocked.